Homeless stats

Just now, steve from amherst said:

But $500 a week is $24,000 a yr.

Yup and milk probably isn't really 99cents either. It was hyperbole.

It's funny how literally things are taken based on your politics.

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Newlyweds and nearly deads.

I have quite a few friends there. People I grew up with. They moved there years ago and no came back. We have been there many times, I like it. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I have quite a few friends there. People I grew up with. They moved there years ago and no came back. We have been there many times, I like it. :bc:

And let me quess. They are middle age and still live like they are 20.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Lotta things don't pay shit. If people researched the stuff before investing in an education to do it they wouldn't be so disappointed when reality slaps them in the face.

Lmao. So fuckin ignorant.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks for proving my point.  No teacher makes $500 per week.  Most are nearly double that.  

Holy fuck Tom. I figured the 99cent milk would give it away but whatever 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no idea what this means

That means people are expanding in expanding markets. Nobody is expanding to Minnesota. You like it because that's where you're from and that's what you know. To most other people it's just a place where you can catch alot of walleye. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no idea what this means

Nothing.  Nothing at all.

But $500 a week is $24,000 a yr.

Moto had some sort of stroke this morning and is being a contrarian bitch looking for a fight.  As soon as my freedom pants are done drying, I’m gonna slide them on and give him a good ol’ fashioned whomping!  :lol:

Just now, motonoggin said:

Holy fuck Tom. I figured the 99cent milk would give it away but whatever 

:lol:

You are making shit up.  Spin it any way you want but you post was complete fabrication.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing.  Nothing at all.

Moto had some sort of stroke this morning and is being a contrarian bitch looking for a fight.  As soon as my freedom pants are done drying, I’m gonna slide them on and give him a good ol’ fashioned whomping!  :lol:

For most its Sunday, for him its be a cunt day.

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That means people are expanding in expanding markets. Nobody is expanding to Minnesota. You like it because that's where you're from and that's what you know. To most other people it's just a place where you can catch alot of walleye. 

Are you trying to piss off the volcano?

Stop being retarded.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Late 40's. They have families. :dunno:

I have a lot of friends in Ft Lauderdale area. mid 50's . Still drinking 3 nights a week till 4 am. 1/2 of them are broke 3 days after payday.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Are you trying to piss off the volcano?

Stop being retarded.

I like ben, we agree on alot but that doesn't mean we agree on everything. Minnesota is just one of those places that only people from Minnesota love.:bc:

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well thays total bullshit. MN has about 1000x better economy than WI so I'd say everything you typed is pure bullshit

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I like ben, we agree on alot but that doesn't mean we agree on everything. Minnesota is just one of those places that only people from Minnesota love.:bc:

I think you're a faggot !!!!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I have a lot of friends in Ft Lauderdale area. mid 50's . Still drinking 3 nights a week till 4 am. 1/2 of them are broke 3 days after payday.

I have alot of friends like that here! :lol:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Schmeeve:

"Don't be a teacher if it doesn't pay enough"

Also schmeeve:

"Why aren't our schools working?"

Would you spend $65 k on a higher education to get a job that pays 43,500?

Just now, f7ben said:

Well thays total bullshit. MN has about 1000x better economy than WI so I'd say everything you typed is pure bullshit

Milwaukee is pretty hot for construction and has been for a while. And no that's not bullshit, we get publications that tell us what's going on where. I know several large contractors who have started divisions in Milwaukee and are expanding. Same with Indianapolis. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I don’t give a flying fuck what your relationship with Ben is....at all.  That was weird.  “Scary” long cold winters keep the pussies out of MN....unless of course they are being “sponsored”.

Like I said, I’ve been to and lived in enough other states to know what is here.  I’m staying.  And fucking besides...You like Florida and live in Indiana....and claim Chicago as home!!!!  :lol:

Snowpussy has more credibility in reviewing sled products than you have credibility of geographic state offerings.  Ok...that was a stretch.  But it’s the analogy that should alert you.

Would you spend $65 k on a higher education to get a job that pays 43,500?

Teachers around here make way more than that. And do you want someone teaching your kids who is one of the few dumb enough to work for that?

And as far as private schools go, around here most teachers start off teaching at Catholics schools until a position opens up at a good suburban district. Catholic schools pay shit and many have shit for resources compared to many public schools.