Homeless stats

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah there are lots of issues with Florida.

Hawaii ftw for coastal states.

Neal

I've been to Hawaii over a dozen times.  It's nice for about 2 weeks.  No way could I live there.  Just not enough recreational diversity for me.  Toss in the cost of living and it's not even in the top 20 places I would consider living.  More accurately, it's not even on the list.  

I will go back for a visit though.  Probably this coming winter some time.  

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

One of the few states Ive never been to besides the airport ( I don't count that ) would like to check it out sometime.

The northern portion of the state has some beautiful geography. North shore of lake superior.  BWCA etc etc. 

Also economic opportunities far exceed most states

Just now, Zambroski said:

Me: “Why do you think you know what the homeless desire?”

You: “Lmao.”

Me: :lol:

You: Homeless people want to be homeless

Me: That's a ridiculous thing to say

You: what makes you think you know what the homeless want?

Me: lmao

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Minnesota is one if the best states in the lower 48 for overall mix of reasons. Maybe the best

Only thing good about Minnesota is the fishing. And there's lots of places with good fishing elsewhere. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Only thing good about Minnesota is the fishing. And there's lots of places with good fishing elsewhere. 

Idiotic...there is recreation for everyone and economically its excellent. Cost of living is low comparatively etc etc. 

I don’t ever see Florida in my future again.  Been so many times I can’t count. 

Don’t see leaving MN for any state...ever.  Been to enough to know what I like.  Northern Minny FTW!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sorry....quality of life...mix of recreation. Population density. All of it combines to make a massive win. 

All those things would attract me to MN.  I've only been to MSP.  I need to head back and spend more time outside the cities.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

We have good fishing here. Everything from blue ribbon trout streams to deep water lake trout and salmon waters to saltwater.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've been to Hawaii over a dozen times.  It's nice for about 2 weeks.  No way could I live there.  Just not enough recreational diversity for me.  Toss in the cost of living and it's not even in the top 20 places I would consider living.  More accurately, it's not even on the list.  

I've been to hawaii 4 times. I'm good 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You: Homeless people want to be homeless

Me: That's a ridiculous thing to say

You: what makes you think you know what the homeless want?

Me: lmao

Correct.  Not.  Not sure why you think you somehow “got this”.

Just do a few memes.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I would not live there either, but if foreced it would be picked over Florida.

Neal

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

All those things would attract me to MN.  I've only been to MSP.  I need to head back and spend more time outside the cities.  

You could spend a lifetime in the BWCA and not see it all. Some amazing country there. The northshore is a real gem as well. I love it. All 4 seasons are prevalent ....good riding in winter and a few 90 degree beach days in the summer. Low crime...reasonable property taxes. I could go on for hours

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, teachers make like $500/wk in Oklahoma but at least a gallon of milk is 99 cents.

Why do you make shit up.  Slinger does it all the time.  You are typically better than slinger.  

"In Oklahoma, the average annual income for a high school teacher is $42,460"

https://www.google.com/search?q=In+Oklahoma%2C+the+average+annual+income+for+a+high+school+teacher+is+%2442%2C460.&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS706US706&oq=In+Oklahoma%2C+the+average+annual+income+for+a+high+school+teacher+is+%2442%2C460.&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

FLA ya could hop in a truck and drive to cool weather mountains.

Exactly.  And that's the reason FLA would win over HI every day of the week for a place to live.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Idiotic...there is recreation for everyone and economically its excellent. Cost of living is low comparatively etc etc. 

Lots of contractors in Chicago are expanding their operations to other states, we are actually considering it also. I do business with several and Minnesota isn't even on the radar. 

List of states that these contractors have recently started new divisions:

Wisconsin - Milwaukee

Indiana - Indianapolis

Texas -houson and other cities

California

Florida

Pennsylvania

Ohio

And #1- Washington DC

Not even a peep about Minnesota.

Why do you make shit up.  Slinger does it all the time.  You are typically better than slinger.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=In+Oklahoma%2C+the+average+annual+income+for+a+high+school+teacher+is+%2442%2C460.&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS706US706&oq=In+Oklahoma%2C+the+average+annual+income+for+a+high+school+teacher+is+%2442%2C460.&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

http://www.teachingdegree.org/oklahoma/salary/

That's still pretty pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Lots of contractors in Chicago are expanding their operations to other states, we are actually considering it also. I do business with several and Minnesota isn't even on the radar. 

List of states that these contractors have recently started new divisions:

Wisconsin - Milwaukee

Indiana - Indianapolis

Texas -houson and other cities

California

Florida

Pennsylvania

Ohio

And #1- Washington DC

Not even a peep about Minnesota.

I have no idea what this means

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That's still pretty pathetic.

Lotta things don't pay shit. If people researched the stuff before investing in an education to do it they wouldn't be so disappointed when reality slaps them in the face.