Homeless stats

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I could live in southeastern Idaho.or northwestern Wyoming.

Both very cool areas.  There are a lot of cool places to live and recreate in this country.  No one state has everything but every state has something.  When you find the spot where recreation, weather and cost of living meet your needs it's time to put down some roots.  Even if they are shallow roots.  :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Both very cool areas.  There are a lot of cool places to live and recreate in this country.  No one state has everything but every state has something.  When you find the spot where recreation, weather and cost of living meet your needs it's time to put down some roots.  Even if they are shallow roots.  :bc: 

Ive done a few weeklong motorcycle trips thru there. Liked the area a lot.

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So is Florida!

Neal

I've only been to Florida a few times but it just didn't trip my trigger.  Lots of sun, good weather, plenty of stuff to do.  But I'm not a big fan of all the insects and there is just way to many people for such a small area.  If I lived in Florida I would always be looking to go somewhere else.  

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah, so is Indiana...  Welcome to the club!

:lol:

Neal

Minnesota is one if the best states in the lower 48 for overall mix of reasons. Maybe the best

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I've only been to Florida a few times but it just didn't trip my trigger.  Lots of sun, good weather, plenty of stuff to do.  But I'm not a big fan of all the insects and there is just way to many people for such a small area.  If I lived in Florida I would always be looking to go somewhere else.  

Yeah there are lots of issues with Florida.

Hawaii ftw for coastal states.

Neal

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I lived there twice for a 1/2 a yr each time. Also used to go to pats fins game every yr. At this point I don't care if I ever step foot in that state again.

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No.  Not in the top 5 even.

Neal

Sorry....quality of life...mix of recreation. Population density. All of it combines to make a massive win. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Sorry....quality of life...mix of recreation. Population density. All of it combines to make a massive win. 

One of the few states Ive never been to besides the airport ( I don't count that ) would like to check it out sometime.