Homeless stats

I knew for a fact this would have some bullshit partisan quasi gotcha for retards tucked in. JT....I think you need to kill yourself. You are well beyond any chance of ever having a functioning brain.

Edited by f7ben

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well that settles it then. :lol:

Good Lord is Charlie Kirk a fucking fuckboi.

Pay attention folks.  If Charlie sets Moto off, he's on the right track.  :news: 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I knew for a fact this would have some bullshit partisan quasi gotcha for retards tucked in. JT....I think you need to kill yourself. You are well beyond any chance of ever having a functioning brain.

Right that will happen when you attain the ability to have a normal conversation, without sounding like a Tourettes addled sock puppet.  What are you arguing, specifically?  That there is no correlation between cities dominated by Democrats and high levels of poverty?  Lets hear it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Right that will happen when you attain the ability to have a normal conversation, without sounding like a Tourettes addled sock puppet.  What are you arguing, specifically?  That there is no correlation between cities dominated by Democrats and high levels of poverty?  Lets hear it.

Its shiny object idiocy for low IQ partisans. 

It would be like boiling a complex issue like homelessness down to the following statement.

"A large % of homeless persons are veterans of middle east conflicts. Since these conflicts can be laid at the feet of Republican imperialists it comes to reason that Republicans bare much of the responsibility for homelessness in this nation"

See how easy that was you fucking retard.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It would be like boiling a complex issue like homelessness down to the following statement.

"A large % of homeless persons are veterans of middle east conflicts. Since these conflicts can be laid at the feet of Republican imperialists it comes to reason that Republicans bare much of the responsibility for homelessness in this nation"

Thats your answer?  That there is no correlation?  Thanks for playing.  Fucking fuckboi, or whatever insult Moto pulled out of his ass.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

4 of those cities are the top 10 largest cities in the country.

The rest are ranked 13th, 18th, and 22nd.

Derp

So you're saying its disingenuous not to rank them per capita? Shocker

Just now, motonoggin said:

4 of those cities are the top 10 largest cities in the country.

The rest are ranked 13th, 18th, and 22nd.

Derp

You can tell who doesn't understand statistics.  Derp.

City size rank; City; Population est. 2015
1 New York 8,550,405
2 Los Angeles 3,971,883
3 Chicago 2,720,546
4 Houston 2,296,224
5 Philadelphia 1,567,442
6 Phoenix 1,563,025
7 San Antonio 1,469,845
8 San Diego 1,394,928
9 Dallas 1,300,092
10 San Jose 1,026,908
11 Austin 931,830
12 Jacksonville 868,031
13 San Francisco 864,816
14 Indianapolis 853,173
15 Columbus 850,106
16 Fort Worth 833,319
17 Charlotte 827,097
18 Seattle 684,451
19 Denver 682,545
20 El Paso 681,124
21 Detroit 677,116
22 Washington 672,228

Headline:

Republican partisan asshats surprised to learn that some of the largest cities in the country also have the largest population of homeless people.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats your answer?  That there is no correlation?  Thanks for playing.  Fucking fuckboi, or whatever insult Moto pulled out of his ass.

You're a complete fucking idiot dude....I waste far to much time applying even a shred of common sense into posts directed at you. You're a retarded cat chasing a laser pointer and should be treated as such

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Indiana has one of the lowest rates of homelessness. But I’d rather be homeless in New York than live anywhere in that armpit. 

It's not that bad where I'm at but yah.....its pretty much a shithole. I'd rank it slightly ahead of Ohio and Iowa. Obviously Indiana is 1000x better than Illinois. Wisconsin does barely edge out Indiana though but only because of the northwoods.

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have mental issues lately. You very angry 😡  

Im not partisan at all. When Trump or the right do things that go against my principles I point them out. When police do bad things I point them out. Slinger Iceman MC and Snowrider are left wing partisans. There are a few guys here on the right that exsuse many actions of the right but are bot pure partisans like those clowns thst excuse everything the right does like those clowns excuse everything the left does. 

The numbers don’t lie about these big cities. They are all shit holes and they are run by democrats. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You have mental issues lately. You very angry 😡  

Im not partisan at all. When Trump or the right do things that go against my principles I point them out. When police do bad things I point them out. Slinger Iceman MC and Snowrider are left wing partisans. There are a few guys here on the right that exsuse many actions of the right but are bot pure partisans like those clowns thst excuse everything the right does like those clowns excuse everything the left does. 

The numbers don’t lie about these big cities. They are all shit holes and they are run by democrats. 

I'm not a partisan, but Democrats cause homelessness and Republicans don't.