Joke for Wildboer

Two men are devising a plan to get free drinks at a bar. The first one has an idea: "We'll buy a hot dog and stick it down your pants, walk into the bar, get our drinks, drink, and when the bartender asks for his money, you pull down your pants and I suck on the hot dog that you put down there. He'll kick us out, and we won't have to pay. It's brilliant!" The second man agrees and they do this in the first bar where it works just as planned. Then they hit up 4 more bars and the first man says, "This is great, getting all these free drinks!" The other man replies, "Yeah, especially because the hot dog fell out at the first bar."

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Two men are devising a plan to get free drinks at a bar. The first one has an idea: "We'll buy a hot dog and stick it down your pants, walk into the bar, get our drinks, drink, and when the bartender asks for his money, you pull down your pants and I suck on the hot dog that you put down there. He'll kick us out, and we won't have to pay. It's brilliant!" The second man agrees and they do this in the first bar where it works just as planned. Then they hit up 4 more bars and the first man says, "This is great, getting all these free drinks!" The other man replies, "Yeah, especially because the hot dog fell out at the first bar."

Don't pick on Willy. You think that's funny??? 

• 3 months later...
On 5/20/2018 at 11:43 AM, Momorider said:

Well look at Znot sticking up for Poo Dink :gfight: obvious sodomite 

I always defend the downtrodden. Doesn't mean I swing that way, just means I possess great courage. 

So, get bent, go pay your rent, poo poo boy.