Love this guy

He makes a living pointing out the blatant absurdity of our foreign policy, media lies and manipulation and our wasteful military. $1 trillion on Afghanistan and STILL there. Do you feel "safer", snowflakes?

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

He makes a living pointing out the blatant absurdity of our foreign policy, media lies and manipulation and our wasteful military. $1 trillion on Afghanistan and STILL there. Do you feel "safer", snowflakes?

I use to think we were doing a good thing there, but we should have never went and frankly, let them live in the stone ages.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

They hate us because of our freedoms.

No faggot, they hate us because we are Christians and support ISRAEL. No other fucking reason Princess. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

rent free.  You have no clue about how I feel about anything, you fucking dipshit.

So you've been lying about being a chickenhawk bed wetting pussy for over a decade? 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

They hate us because of our freedoms.

Maybe they hate you because you used them as pawns to fuck up the Russians. Then abandoned them to the Taliban.

Because that sure would have sucked for them. 

You know that none of the businesses doing any of this work want it to succeed.  They just keep funelling taxpayer money into their corporations.  They are money laundering. 

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe they hate you because you used them as pawns to fuck up the Russians. Then abandoned them to the Taliban.

Because that sure would have sucked for them. 

You know that none of the businesses doing any of this work want it to succeed.  They just keep funelling taxpayer money into their corporations.  They are money laundering. 

It was sarcasm.

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you've been lying about being a chickenhawk bed wetting pussy for over a decade? 

just stfu.  You overestimate your intelligence and obviously have zero clue about what I think about much of anything.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its called standing shoulder to shoulder with a loyal ally.  Something I doubt you have a clue about.  You keep on supporting the side that uses child suicide bombers and fuck goats.  🤙

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

just stfu.  You overestimate your intelligence and obviously have zero clue about what I think about much of anything.

NOBODY HAS A CLUE BUT WOOLIE!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

NOBODY HAS A CLUE BUT WOOLIE!!!!!!!

I would never say that but its  become pretty clear that there are several nitwits here, including you, who don't have a clue what my opinions are.  Annoying as fuck.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would never say that but its  become pretty clear that there are several nitwits here, including you, who don't have a clue what my opinions are.  Annoying as fuck.

Your opinions are what Dumps are.  Period.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. 

Look, I’m completely against the war in Afghanistan, but there were some stretches in that narrative. He’s talking about multi cam at one point. The $93m for a new camo. That shit blends in hella good. That’s not the only wrong statement. Too drunk to bring up others. Haha. 

• Like 1