SJW retardation

Racism is an insidious cultural disease. It is so insidious that it doesn’t care if you are a white person who likes black people; it’s still going to find a way to infect how you deal with people who don’t look like you. Yes, racism looks like hate, but hate is just one manifestation. Privilege is another. Access is another. Ignorance is another. Apathy is
another. And so on.”

Accurate.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Racism is an insidious cultural disease. It is so insidious that it doesn’t care if you are a white person who likes black people; it’s still going to find a way to infect how you deal with people who don’t look like you. Yes, racism looks like hate, but hate is just one manifestation. Privilege is another. Access is another. Ignorance is another. Apathy is
another. And so on.”

Accurate.

Accurately crap perhaps.

Neal

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I don't know what any of this gay ass nerd shit is. I read half the fucking article and still didn't know

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

what is this nonsense you speak of and how would it motivate you to share a 4 year old article about some geek gamer controversey?

:owned:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I don't know what any of this gay ass nerd shit is. I read half the fucking article and still didn't know

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

what is this nonsense you speak of and how would it motivate you to share a 4 year old article about some geek gamer controversey?

27x4cxc.gif

• Thanks 1

wtf was that wasted read. boo fucking whoo there are not enough minority gamers and to many minority people working at a inner city convention center . and this is worth posting why? 

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It's relevant because the author got uninvited to a con as a guest of honor because a SJWs girlfriend got mad about the 4 year old blog post.  Called it hateful, racist, ect.

Neal

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

wtf was that wasted read. boo fucking whoo there are not enough minority gamers and to many minority people working at a inner city convention center . and this is worth posting why? 

A shining example of SJWs going to absurd lengths to harm the very thing they say they care about.

I apologise if that, or the blog confused you.

Neal

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nevertheless, the dictionary definition of racism is wrong.

Kinda has to be, doesn't it?  

It's correct.  Make up your own words that fit your discrimation narratives if you want....maybe they'll catch on if they aren't attached to absurd ideologies.  

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No it isn't.  If you want to co-opt a usage just say so.  The long held definition stands just as strongly.

Neal

Lmao.

White people don't have a monopoly on the definition of things they've never experienced.

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao.

White people don't have a monopoly on the definition of things they've never experienced.

Oh.  What's the black people definition of the term then?  I have a feeling that, after your answer, I'm going to leave this conversation.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.  What's the black people definition of the term then?  I have a feeling that, after your answer, I'm going to leave this conversation.  :lmao:

You have a serious case of keyboard diarrhea.

Stop post whoring, webba