SJW retardation

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Pure garbage.  Your assessment, thought process and ideas are moronic.

Neal

Lol ok. See what I mean about being dismissive?

Give me an example of something real that white people can do to stop racism.

Edited by motonoggin

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You won't fix race issues by talking to minorities. 

White people have to change. That means education and building awareness of how they reinforce the status quo.

minority people are fully capable of doing anything they want in life and deff do not need white boy moral support .

the fact you think they do is fucking pathetic and showes your racismin neon lights flashing over your head 

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol ok. See what I mean about being dismissive?

Give me an example of something real that white people can do to stop racism.

Of course I will dismiss garbage come on.  It's pure crap.  That same diatribe can just as easily be for any racial group, just supplant white with balck, brown, yellow, whatever.

All people can persue and punish those who engage in racism.  All races can and should support and promote fair and equal treatment of all races.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

What is something that white people can do to stop or at least curb racism?

:lol:  

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

• Haha 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Of course I will dismiss garbage come on.  It's pure crap.  That same diatribe can just as easily be for any racial group, just supplant white with balck, brown, yellow, whatever.

All people can persue and punish those who engage in racism.  All races can and should support and promote fair and equal treatment of all races.

Neal

Would it help at all if I brought a black person here to explain this to you?

Prosecution of those who engage in racism.

Neal

And what do you consider racism, again?

And what charges would they face in court?

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Would it help at all if I brought a black person here to explain this to you?

And what do you consider racism, again?

And what charges would they face in court?

Sure, do it, and I will show he is as racist to the same level I am.

The dictionary.com definition seems to fit.  When ones actions or speech are deemed more important than another's, or when one's race is considered superior to another's.

Depends on the action.  Specific actions matter.  Speech isn't going to be punished, at least not more than if black is changed to Catholic, or Polish, or Chinese.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

Sure, do it, and I will show he is as racist to the same level I am.

The dictionary.com definition seems to fit.  When ones actions or speech are deemed more important than another's, or when one's race is considered superior to another's.

Neal

That doesnt address systemic racism at all which is the most worrisome issue we face 

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Examples?  

Or what systems that have/are racist?

Neal

Disproportionate justice system effect on minorities 

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Don't everyone answer all at once

1.) Your question is racist (oh yes it is).

B.) I’d like to hear you answer for this.  

3.) I bet I could guess you “answer(s)”.

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

We have been over this already, I am going to be dismissive of moronic ideas and the crap that surrounds them.  Bring forth sound issues and argument if you want a meaningful discussion.

Neal

Good post.  :bc:

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

What is something that white people can do to stop or at least curb racism?

start by realizing non white people are just as capable of doing anything they want as any white boy with out some white boy such as your self  standing by cheering them on