Good lord

This week, the Trump administration completed its move of the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

At the opening ceremony, two of the American speakers were evangelical superstars: Pastor Robert Jeffress, the author of several doomsday books about Israel, and John Hagee, who interpreted recent lunar eclipses as evidence that the end times were nigh. The Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro, meanwhile, declared that Trump had “fulfilled biblical prophecy”.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Re-run.  

Yeah but fucking retarded nonetheless. Whobin their right mind claims eclipses as a sign of the end times? Who believes that crap?!

Just now, Kivalo said:

Yeah but fucking retarded nonetheless. Whobin their right mind claims eclipses as a sign of the end times? Who believes that crap?!

Along with almost anything and everything else in all religions, which border on clinical insanity.  

Who believes? Religious fanatics.  

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Along with almost anything and everything else in all religions, which border on clinical insanity.  

Who believes? Religious fanatics.  

I can see why people in oppressive 3rd world shitholes cling to religion. People in the US and other civilized cultures have zero excuse other than blatant ignorance

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can see why people in oppressive 3rd world shitholes cling to religion. People in the US and other civilized cultures have zero excuse other than blatant ignorance

Americans are mostly just fickle hypocrites when it comes to religion.  That's what makes our versions pretty much harmless anymore.  Nobody really believes what they were told to believe.  Weird as it is, it makes me kinda respect Islam a bit...there is no room for compromise with that religion.  True followers know it.  Nothing is really up for interpretation in the Quran like it is in the Bible.  

Religion is big business and the Catholic Church is the chief of change if it affects their bottom line.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Americans are mostly just fickle hypocrites when it comes to religion.  That's what makes our versions pretty much harmless anymore.  Nobody really believes what they were told to believe.  Weird as it is, it makes me kinda respect Islam a bit...there is no room for compromise with that religion.  True followers know it.  Nothing is really up for interpretation in the Quran like it is in the Bible.  

Religion is big business and the Catholic Church is the chief of change if it affects their bottom line.

Harmless? 52 pals got executed last week protesting our religious idiocy. We do Israel's bidding because of faggot ass evangelicals. I'd say that is far from harmless

Just now, f7ben said:

Harmless? 52 pals got executed last week protesting our religious idiocy. We do Israel's bidding because of faggot ass evangelicals. I'd say that is far from harmless

When I stated "ours' I was refering to the U.S. and primarily Christianity.