509 Helmet Fidlock users?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'd disable your sled and let you ride bitch back to the car if I ever saw a loser like you on the trails.

Well....that wouldnt br nice unless I was drunk. If I was drunk I'd thank you for the ride!!!!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well....that wouldnt br nice unless I was drunk. If I was drunk I'd thank you for the ride!!!!

You wouldn't be riding with me.

You'll never ride with me.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a self Important little fucktard. :lol:

I'd rather ride with anyone of 100 people I could call today and if that tiny little imp touched my sled and he wasnt with me he'd be missing work for a few days while the swelling went down. Fucking little man syndrome motherfuckers crack me up

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd rather ride with anyone of 100 people I could call today and if that tiny little imp touched my sled and he wasnt with me he'd be missing work for a few days while the swelling went down. Fucking little man syndrome motherfuckers crack me up

:goodpost:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I already tape up all the vents from the inside.  Point is, a better fitting lid and goggles solve having to mummify ones head with duct tape with rewraps at every stop.

Bold:  Yeahhh....no. :lol: Plus, throw in about 30% of the people just wanting to "see what racing is like" and BAM...FUCK FACE CITY!!!!    I'm pretty much convinced at this point in my liffe that race organization in all motorsports is nothing better than a controlled shit-show.   Although...I've never seen anything like the ERX Red Bull Boundaries race.  NEVER.  That was epic shit-show levels at which I still drop my jaw over.  They should have limited entries.

:bc:

AMA MX, Hare Scrambles, GNCC and such are very well run. 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

internet-tough-guy.jpg

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

ee46798a9425349b73bd48ef103bd1bd.jpg

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Another perfectly decent sled related thread...SHOT TO HELL!!!!

:lmao:

Well fuck it was about a helmet strap...it  was pretty well played out awhile ago. :lol:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

x2.  No time for the drama or ego, not to mention the likelihood of having to scrape him off a tree.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  No time for the drama or ego, not to mention the likelihood of having to scrape him off a tree.

Drama and ego...holy fuck your lack of self awareness is priceless. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Drama and ego...holy fuck your lack of self awareness is priceless. :lol:

who are you again?  thats right, no one anyone has ever met or ridden with.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

who are you again?  thats right, no one anyone has ever met or ridden with.  :lol:

Have you ever met or ridden with Ben? How about Moe? Doesn't stop you fuckers from running your piss flaps about him now does it. 

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have you ever met or ridden with Ben? How about Moe? Doesn't stop you fuckers from running your piss flaps about him now does it. 

If one brags about the stupidest shit he can, I feel I can take his word for it.

On 5/19/2018 at 10:49 AM, f7ben said:

509 shot is a RIP off. AFX are identical helmets with different stickers for 35% of the price

I got my 509 carbon at haydays for 125 with a set of black ops .

that said I dont use it much my fave is my old beat to shit klim f5 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've ridden and partied with Moe on and off for about 10 years now.  He's a riot, good dude, solid as the earth.   So yes, I know him.  Ben is so hellbent calling everyone retards and telling them to kill themselves, that I just have no time for such stupidity.  Shits weak.  Who do YOU think I'd rather ride and party with?

I've ridden and partied with Moe on and off for about 10 years now.  He's a riot, good dude, solid as the earth.   So yes, I know him.  Ben is so hellbent calling everyone retards and telling them to kill themselves, that I just have no time for such stupidity.  Shits weak.  Who do YOU think I'd rather ride and party with?

Just let Bens stuff slide...hes a good dude...just the bs he went through with toolkit should tell you that alone. :bc:

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Just let Bens stuff slide...hes a good dude...just the bs he went through with toolkit should tell you that alone. :bc:

I'm sure he is, but sorry Dave, got no time.  He can bring his tough guy smartest guy in the room act to his 100 friends.  I got a 100 other friends who just want to ride, have a good time and chill.  :bc: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I worded that poorly...I know you've ridden with Moe...doesn't matter.

7 hours ago, Snake said:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Besides Ginger - do you clowns ride with anyone in your lil click over 5’9” without boots and helmets....... :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Besides Ginger - do you clowns ride with anyone in your lil click over 5’9” without boots and helmets....... :lol: 

Do you always dress like Count Chocula's half witted offspring?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Well, my friend is 5' 5", but he is the shop foreman at the Toyota shop.

Which means he know where all the fuses are.

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, my friend is 5' 5", but he is the shop foreman at the Toyota shop.

Which means he know where all the fuses are.

:lol: