ERDOGAN: TURKEY WILL NOT ALLOW ISRAEL TO STEAL JERUSALEM FROM PALESTINIANS

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That's not all true.  IDFl has been the standard for what constitutes THE professional military fighting force in the ME for better than 60 years.  Totally commited.  On the other side, Arabs constitute what just has to be among the worst fighting forces in history.  Poorly trained, poorly motivated, poorly equiped, inept and cowardly.  Israel would oblitherate them in a matter of days (conventionally)...along with anyone else that got in the way.  Israel military is one of the only ones that even the US troops and pilots admit they wouldn't want to fuck around with on a good day.  They are true fanatics about the safety and preservation of their country.  

I honestly feel we pay them to just keep a lid on things over there.  I know we had a helluva time trying to keep them out of IRAQ when Saddam started firing his shit rockets over their borders.  From what I gathered...at one point they (Israel) told us to withdraw..they got this!  SHIT!  :lol:

Yeah weird how we have been fighting the worst fighting force in history for 17 years... Maybe we're the worst?

15 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Turkey population 80,000,000

Israel population 8,000,000

Turkey NATO member, TAF 510,000 active and 378,000 reserve  

Israel IDF 176,000 active and 445,000 reserve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Armed_Forces

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Defense_Forces

I thought it was four day's the last time but I see someone else say's six . So either way , judging by the info you posted , maybe this time they can drag it out to seven .  :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I thought it was four day's the last time but I see someone else say's six . So either way , judging by the info you posted , maybe this time they can drag it out to seven .  :bc:

Well we'd better not get involved because then it will last for decades...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Israel will never fall again 

Yeah as long as we keep holding their fucking hand. Same with you fucktards.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I say we steal Canada, push all the nooks into the GTA and build a wall around it. Then we can make a new great country. Have to go thru a rigorous application process to get in tho. IQ Test, psychological exam and have to be able to solve a Rubik's cube in under 30 minutes. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I say we steal Canada, push all the nooks into the GTA and build a wall around it. Then we can make a new great country. Have to go thru a rigorous application process to get in tho. IQ Test, psychological exam and have to be able to solve a Rubik's cube in under 30 minutes. 

Better not call the moving van just yet if that's the case , Bluto . :bc:

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Israel will never fall again good talk

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You guys will get eaten alive in western Canada 

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah weird how we have been fighting the worst fighting force in history for 17 years... Maybe we're the worst?

We’re not fighting them.  We’re an occupation force.  They lost every single right to every single thing they call “theirs” the moment our decision was made to deploy.  Funniest hing was and is that nations and nations and nations hate us being there....and nobody can do anything about it.  :lol:

“ALL MY BITCHES!!”

45 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That’s weird.  I was thinking that was the plan for sanctuary cities.  No test to get out though, everyone has 30 days to decide.  After that, they stay there until they learn to love the taste of human flesh.

Yummy.  Bet the eat the politicians screamin “SANCTUARY” first.

Turkey should talk. Didn't they invade Cyprus in 1976 and take 40% of the island? 

I hope Trump let's " MAD DOG " Mattis loose on the fuckers. He'll pulverize those fucking bastards back to the stone age. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Its called standing shoulder to shoulder with a loyal ally.  Something I doubt you have a clue about.  You keep on supporting the side that uses child suicide bombers and fuck goats.  🤙

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Turkey should talk. Didn't they invade Cyprus in 1976 and take 40% of the island? 

I hope Trump let's " MAD DOG " Mattis loose on the fuckers. He'll pulverize those fucking bastards back to the stone age. 

Short trip.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its called standing shoulder to shoulder with a loyal ally.  Something I doubt you have a clue about.  You keep on supporting the side that uses child suicide bombers and fuck goats.  🤙

I really don’t think we are there to “stand shoulder to shoulder”.  I think we are there to hopefully stop them from annihilating the whole region.  

Seriously.  

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Short trip.

I really don’t think we are there to “stand shoulder to shoulder”.  I think we are there to hopefully stop them from annihilating the whole region.  

Seriously.  

Don't overthink my words.  My only point was that they are our allies, I'm not advocating sending any of our armed forces into a war with them.  

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Better not call the moving van just yet if that's the case , Bluto . :bc:

I'll send you a Xmas card

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

You guys will get eaten alive in western Canada 

6 days.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

A loyal ally that has attacked us in the past but hey let's forget about that and instead just spew your usual bullshit....pretty funny to hear you talking about me not having a clue considering the shit that emenates from your mouth. 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A loyal ally that has attacked us in the past but hey let's forget about that and instead just spew your usual bullshit....pretty funny to hear you talking about me not having a clue considering the shit that emenates from your mouth. 

"emanates"  :news: 

20 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Turkey population 80,000,000

Israel population 8,000,000

Turkey NATO member, TAF 510,000 active and 378,000 reserve  

Israel IDF 176,000 active and 445,000 reserve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Armed_Forces

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Defense_Forces

jews are like a honey badger nothing will stop them.  they have been outnumbered before and won

LMAO!! Nobody fucks with ISRAEL because they're afraid of Israel's Uncle Samuel. No other fucking reason. 

Smart American Jews have seen to that for 60 years. Nothing smarter than Jews.   

On 5/19/2018 at 9:06 AM, Highmark said:

You can't honestly think it would come to that or that the joos don't have nukes that don't need someone to give them the codes.

Next to US, China and Russia Israel would be the last military anyone would want to mess with.  

The Turks are not Arabs.

On 5/19/2018 at 3:58 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

The Turks were not involved in the 6 Day War.

On 5/19/2018 at 8:53 PM, Angry ginger said:

jews are like a honey badger nothing will stop them.  they have been outnumbered before and won

Read some history about the Turks and the Ottoman's.

On 5/19/2018 at 5:09 PM, Zambroski said:

That’s weird.  I was thinking that was the plan for sanctuary cities.  No test to get out though, everyone has 30 days to decide.  After that, they stay there until they learn to love the taste of human flesh.

Yummy.  Bet the eat the politicians screamin “SANCTUARY” first.

No sanctuary cities in "New Cannuckistan" And no joo media either so no fake news,  :bc:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Turks are not Arabs.

Some of these guys have apparently never cracked a history book...SMH.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Turks are not Arabs.

And?   I never claimed they were.   Iranian's aren't Arab's either.   What's your point?