Weekend thread!!!!!11

14 hours ago, SSFB said:

What's everyone doing this weekend? 

I was supposed to play in a golf tournament tomorrow but heavy rain is a certainty so it's canceled. Just hanging out on my patio enjoying the nice weather tonight. 

Sunday I am headed to the Black Hills for some work meetings. 

As some of you may recall I finished a tech certification this Spring that I was working on over the winter. The plan was to use it to secure a new job or a pay raise at my current job. About a month ago, I applied for a position at a regional ISP and was offered the job early this week at a substantial increase over what I'm making at my current job. I was all set to take that position until my current employer made me an offer that was close enough to keep me here. Their offer took me by surprise as only a couple guys on the team are making that amount and they have alot more time in the company than I do. Nice to see that me busting my ass has not gone unnoticed. Today I am reaping the rewards. :bc:

Congrats Joel.  The extra coin will be nice. Save as much as you can. It will make a big difference in 20 years. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Congrats Joel.  The extra coin will be nice. Save as much as you can. It will make a big difference in 20 years. 

Working on that. :bc:

Right now I am on pace to have $2 million in my 401k and I am doing $250 per month into an Edward Jones account. Planning on upping that, maybe the 401k as well or find an additional investment. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Right now I am on pace to have $2 million in my 401k and I am doing $250 per month into an Edward Jones account. Planning on upping that, maybe the 401k as well or find an additional investment. 

Wow.  That is awesome. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  That is awesome. 

When the time comes I wanna do what you're doing! Retire before I'm 60, travel the world a bit and across the country in an RV. :bc:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SSFB said:

What's everyone doing this weekend? 

I was supposed to play in a golf tournament tomorrow but heavy rain is a certainty so it's canceled. Just hanging out on my patio enjoying the nice weather tonight. 

Sunday I am headed to the Black Hills for some work meetings. 

As some of you may recall I finished a tech certification this Spring that I was working on over the winter. The plan was to use it to secure a new job or a pay raise at my current job. About a month ago, I applied for a position at a regional ISP and was offered the job early this week at a substantial increase over what I'm making at my current job. I was all set to take that position until my current employer made me an offer that was close enough to keep me here. Their offer took me by surprise as only a couple guys on the team are making that amount and they have alot more time in the company than I do. Nice to see that me busting my ass has not gone unnoticed. Today I am reaping the rewards. :bc:

Outstanding buddy.   I look forward to the prime and scallops you buy me in a few months lol.....  Congrats, loyalty and hard work surly pays off.   :bc: 

• Thanks 1

Skipped IKEA, went to a few garage sales instead. 

Found a set of snowpants for the boy to grow into and 2 almost complete sets of sled dollies. 

Guy was carrying them around for $10 a set, goes to pay and only wants the rear two and will pay the asking price for them.  WTF?  So he pays and leaves the fronts and I got them for $10 for the 4. 

Works for me.  

IMG_20180519_111902031[1].jpg

Found something for @f7ben & @n2oiroc too...

IMG_20180519_105736330[1].jpg

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nice job son. Now don't find a wife that will spend it on new boobs and take half of it 6 months later. Ask me how I know  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, s pump said:

Nice job son. Now don't find a wife that will spend it on new boobs and take half of it 6 months later. Ask me how I know  :lol:

Do you believe in SHARIA LAW...........to some degree? You could have beat the shit out of her for pulling that shit. Maybe even killed her. WTF? Is that wrong?? :ashamed:

Weekend? Weekend? I'll tell ya' my fuckin' weekend!!

Today, I had to replace the fucking drive belt on my fucking Cub Cadet mower. What a tough fucking job it is. I've been dreading it for days. Anyway, it went better than I thought it might. It took 45 minutes. 

I also had to replace a broken lift cable for the mower deck. That also took about 45 mins. and was kind of a pain in the ass. 

I also had to tighten up some spindle mounts on the mower, and remove and sharpen all the blades. 

Total time 3 fucking hours, and I stll have to clean the fucking garage, it's a mess. 

Tomorrow, I have to re-do the toilet seal. I'm sure that will take time and be a bitch. 

That's my fucking weekend. Yeah, I know it sucks. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Weekend? Weekend? I'll tell ya' my fuckin' weekend!!

Today, I had to replace the fucking drive belt on my fucking Cub Cadet mower. What a tough fucking job it is. I've been dreading it for days. Anyway, it went better than I thought it might. It took 45 minutes. 

I also had to replace a broken lift cable for the mower deck. That also took about 45 mins. and was kind of a pain in the ass. 

I also had to tighten up some spindle mounts on the mower, and remove and sharpen all the blades. 

Total time 3 fucking hours, and I stll have to clean the fucking garage, it's a mess. 

Tomorrow, I have to re-do the toilet seal. I'm sure that will take time and be a bitch. 

That's my fucking weekend. Yeah, I know it sucks. 

Hey dummy, go back to your own thread.

Hey, how much you make? Show us a pic of your broad. :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, 2strokemerc said:

Hey dummy, go back to your own thread.

Hey, how much you make? Show us a pic of your broad. :lmao:

Whaddya' mean? Didn't that faggot SSFB post about what we were doing this weekend? So, I answered. 

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO GO BACK TO MY THREAD, YA' FUCKIN' FAGGOT!!!

I already posted my broads, go find something else to whack-off to. 

I think I am getting too fuckin' old to be changing belts lying on the floor, holding up the PTO clutch, and all that shit. Just moving the fuckin' mower deck around, taking it off, putting it on, is a PITA. I am so beat from that shit. I don't think I can take another year of this. 

Sonofabitch, I still have to do two more  mower deck overhauls. Take decks off, clean the old compacted grass off, take the blades off, sharpen them, put blades back, put deck back on, grease them, check the air in the tires. Another day I'll be beat ta' shit. 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think I am getting too fuckin' old to be changing belts lying on the floor, holding up the PTO clutch, and all that shit. Just moving the fuckin' mower deck around, taking it off, putting it on, is a PITA. I am so beat from that shit. I don't think I can take another year of this. 

Sonofabitch, I still have to do two more  mower deck overhauls. Take decks off, clean the old compacted grass off, take the blades off, sharpen them, put blades back, put deck back on, grease them, check the air in the tires. Another day I'll be beat ta' shit. 

I hope your spindle bearing shit the bed so you get to do it all over again AND fight the spindles off and the bearings out.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I hope your spindle bearing shit the bed so you get to do it all over again AND fight the spindles off and the bearings out.

Is that nice, what you said, you aging faggot???

Well fuck you, penis-face, I have torches, welders, air guns, hammers..................you name it,  smegma-breath!!

So, fuck you and the horse you rode in on, with your pubic hair teeth.   

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You know what's good after a hard day of mower maintenance? A blow job, but instead of giving them you need to get one.:stirthepot::nudie::barney:

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is that nice, what you said, you aging faggot???

Well fuck you, penis-face, I have torches, welders, air guns, hammers..................you name it,  smegma-breath!!

So, fuck you and the horse you rode in on, with your pubic hair teeth.   

No it isn't, but I am a ass, so...:pc:

1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

You know what's good after a hard day of mower maintenance? A blow job, but instead of giving them you need to get one.:stirthepot::nudie::barney:

Oh, aren't you a tough guy, talking big from Ontario, 700 miles away. If you were here I'd beat the shit out of you, then stick a zucchini up your ass, and post it on FS.com. Then we'd see how tough you are, faggot. 

Blow job huh? I'll give you a skull-fucking with a 5 D-Cell MAglite, you cum guzzler!!!