Racism. Alive and well.

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The guy was held in jail during the 3 months that it took the Secret Service to determine that the $10.00 bill was real, I think this guy is shooting way to low with a $950K lawsuit, he should go for $10M.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The guy was held in jail during the 3 months that it took the Secret Service to determine that the $10.00 bill was real, I think this guy is shooting way to low with a $950K lawsuit, he should go for $10M.

He,s homeless. He may just get the 950 or a little less without even going to trial. !0 mil. That would be appealed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He,s homeless. He may just get the 950 or a little less without even going to trial. !0 mil. That would be appealed. 

I can't imagine getting arrested and thrown in jail because some fuck working the BK counter accused me of passing a fake $10.00 bill.

Seems to me that there may be just a tad more to the real story here.  

WaPo may have accidentally omitted some information.  It happens sometimes when a narrative needs to be pushed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I can't imagine getting arrested and thrown in jail because some fuck working the BK counter accused me of passing a fake $10.00 bill.

It's absurd

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WaPo may have accidentally omitted some information.  It happens sometimes when a narrative needs to be pushed.

Nah.... Ya think ???  :lol:   :bc:

39 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yup. My lawyer would put me on his Christmas card list after he cashed that check.

47 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'd think 10M is a bit high, but 3mo to figure out a counterfeit bill?? Outrageous.

+ "I got it in change, cashed it from the bank", who's to say "I" counterfeited it?? How am I supposed to know! This story has gaps... :justsaying:

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup. My lawyer would put me on his Christmas card list after he cashed that check.

I'd think 10M is a bit high, but 3mo to figure out a counterfeit bill?? Outrageous.

+ "I got it in change, cashed it from the bank", who's to say "I" counterfeited it?? How am I supposed to know! This story has gaps... :justsaying:

And they never gave the guy back his $10.00 😐

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....WaPo.  

I don’t read fiction.  Can you please just post the finer points?  Thanx.

You exclusively read fiction, we live in a simulation dumbass.

You can argue racist fast food worker  needlessly called police, but held on parole violation, warrant....... Oops!

How many black people frequent that same BK and are not arrested?

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

no prob 100k max in his pocket 85k in his lawyers it will settle in just over a yr  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You would drown in cum on your second day in prison.  

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So a homeless guy gets free room and board for 3 months and now he is pissed off about it?  WTF is this world coming to.  

Shit i'd do that for a million. This bum wants 10 mill?  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Shit i'd do that for a million. This bum wants 10 mill?  :lol:  

No, he wants a mil. Vince thinks he should hold out for 10 m.

While I believe in the old day trader saying . " pigs get fat , hogs get slaughtered"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You would drown in cum on your second day in prison.  

Eww...your projection is gross.  Poor little beta Rev.  Hey, I'd bet you'd be the best little pocket holding, toilet wine maker in your whole block!  :lol: