Texas high school shooting leaves at least 8 dead, suspect in custody: report

4 hours ago, Snake said:

"Texas shooter wore a bisexual pride heart pin on his hat in a photo from his Instagram account reposted by the Dallas CBS affiliate."

Fucking queer bait faggot.

It's people like you that bring these shootings on!! 

Yes, YOU!!!!

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Well hopefully after a few hrs of questioning someone actually asks the freak why. 

Unless we can fix the why , the how is irrelevant as it will change as we take action to change it.

It's fucktards like you that cause these shootings. The kid was bullied. His fuckin' coach made fun of him in FRONT OF EVERYBODY!! 

Why did you feel the need to call him a freak? It's guys like you and SNAKE that cause these shootings. 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

"Texas shooter wore a bisexual pride heart pin on his hat in a photo from his Instagram account reposted by the Dallas CBS affiliate."

Fucking queer bait faggot.

Why the fuck do you care if he wore a bi pin??? Why do you care??????? 

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not sure why that is important.  The common thread with all mass shootings is that some dumb fucker had easy access to a fire arm.

No, the common denominator is that some kid got bullied and HUMILIATED. That's the common denominator. 

You and your mentality is the reason these shootings continue. 

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I really wonder what goes through someone's mind when they decide to do something like this.  

What goes through their minds is that after years of abuse, they are going to extract revenge at any cost. 

34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm gonna shoot some special pudding on your face!!!!!!!!!!11

SHUT UP, COMPUTER FACE. STFU!!!  

I have three bags of " SPECIAL PUDDIN " in the back room, waiting to go up to the barn. If you were around here I'd whip those bags at ya'!!!     

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

White kid kills 10 and is taken in peacefully. Then there’s this.  

Can’t see past skin colour? You might be a democrat 

27 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I think it is probably a bit deeper than that.

Nope, the kid admitted he was gonna' kill himself. REVENGE at ANY PRICE.  

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

A shotgun and a 38 revolver....  proves that any weapon if used in an incorrect way it will become deadly.  won’t take long and I guess people will want to discuss AR bans cause of this shooting

The AR got 17 in Florida, proves what is more lethal. Thank you for pointing the weapon used in Texas.

Parents too busy with internet. If they watched or interacted with their child like their phone, they  would probably notice Johnny building bombs in garage.

So, much to the dismay of the Dems, an AR "meanie" rifle wasn't used.  How are they going to spin a shotgun and pea-shooter toward a gun control narrative? Ahhh...such an inventive bunch tho!!!  Stay tuned! 

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The AR got 17 in Florida, proves what is more lethal. Thank you for pointing the weapon used in Texas.

Could you possibly speculate any harder?

10 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

9 kids dead plus a teacher with 10 more kids injured and this dipshit is tweeting about “clean coal”

SMH

Yep. He should have dropped everything, and gone there to personally hold hands with every parent.

Trump is an ANIMAL. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yep. He should have dropped everything, and gone there to personally hold hands with every parent.

Trump is an ANIMAL. :lol:

They so badly want to be coddled and held after every emotional incident in an a hogpile of emotional sobbing, snot and tears.  Maybe Trump should say, "It could have been my son." and they'd all rejoice and proclaim him "King".

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They so badly want to be coddled and held after every emotional incident in an a hogpile of emotional sobbing, snot and tears.  Maybe Trump should say, "It could have been my son." and they'd all rejoice and proclaim him "King".

And people wonder why there are no real men anymore.

Leave it to a bleeding heart nook with no balls.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

Could you possibly speculate any harder?

Well I suppose that I could have and should have used the example of an AR killing 26 people in a Texas church this past November.

@BOHICA  Is the guy who posted what weapons were used to let us know that any weapon can be deadly, I just was letting the record show which weapon is deadlier in a mass shooting scenario.

You do understand that a weapon with the higher rate of fire is going to be the most effective in eliminating more people in a given time frame than is a weapon with a slower rate of fire?

Think about it :thumb:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Well I suppose that I could have and should have used the example of an AR killing 26 people in a Texas church this past November.

@BOHICA  Is the guy who posted what weapons were used to let us know that any weapon can be deadly, I just was letting the record show which weapon is deadlier in a mass shooting scenario.

You do understand that a weapon with the higher rate of fire is going to be the most effective in eliminating more people in a given time frame than is a weapon with a slower rate of fire?

Think about it :thumb:

In the Coast Guard may be.

Availability of targets.

Performance of the weapon.

Familiarity of the weapon.

Just 3 for ya Vin.

Certainly the AR has the greater rate of fire, but you are making a huge supposition without facts.

I won't call you stupid, just suffice to say....