How many of you were around HCS when it 1st started?

ckf

57 minutes ago, 45th parallel said:

the 1st one is mine on a 2000 SRX 700 Next Jeff B in Maine ZRT 800 Then Rob on his xc 600

Don't you still have the SRX, or did you finally sell it?

1 hour ago, 45th parallel said:

I kept Korene 98 until 12 or 13 the 00 went in 02 my 00 was the worst of the 7 I've had it broke a bunch of times

Are you riding a Poo again this year or have you switched back to Doo?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2016 at 9:07 AM, DriftBusta said:

thats because you were, and still are, a troll moron.  Pretty straightforward. 

Nothing caused Rob to sell anything except Rob.  I just didn't like having a wedding picture of my wife altered and disrespected, yeah, it pissed me off, so what?  Most normal men would have been pissed off it it was their wifes wedding picture flaunted all over the internet, and with more than just a boys head on her body too.  Many threads were started, and it generated a lot of conversation.  Not a hard concept to grasp.  Rob wrestled with and got stress over things, instead of just getting rid of the troublemakers.  To assign blame or cause on me is ridiculous.  He had a great thing, and if his head was screwed on right, he would still have a nice little business.  Instead, he almost had a nervous breakdown over it and offered it to me or Dan to purchase.  At the time, I didn't have any interest in baby sitting for some of these guys, particularly since I banged heads with some of them. I also didn't want to be in the middle of anything, despite the fact that after all this time, some of you idiots still keep bringing up my name.....talk about obsessed.    Dan cashed in, good for Dan. :bc:  And the latest thing was I just thought knew Zoso was trouble and bad business, as did many others, so yeah sure....... thats all my fault that I had an opinion, that you guys finally figured out was correct.  Ridiculous.  Rob got all wound over a simple decision than would have been easy for any normal person to make.  Other than Zoso, there are just a few others, who are just annoying trolls that some of us on TBP have no interest in interacting with, like the guy above who still seems to mention my name every 3rd post.  Jesus man.  Get over it.  Move on.  Everyone else has.

But sure CKF, keep bringing up my name.  If I wanted the attention, I'd be here daily rolling around with some.  My advice to you is the same as the other guy and in bold.  

PS:  The original name "hardcore sledder" and "mileage psycho" came from me in 1998 and after meeting and riding with Rob and Denny in Quebec.  That knowledge and a buck fifty gets me a cup of coffee.

Agreed!  But it was my wife, not Robs.  Rob loved the drama, because it drew traffic to his site.  He'll never admit that, but it became pretty clear at the end, when he turned on all his longtime loyal members for no other reason than to just start shit with them.  We used to consider each other friends, but I'm pretty sure, both of us don't much care for each other any more, and thats fine with me.

spot on, dude was bipolar as well.