How many of you were around HCS when it 1st started?

ckf

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Always the victim and whiner....even with a different user name. The hipster bearded twat must have run back to TBP crying. :bc:

He will never change. 

37 minutes ago, The Troll said:

He will never change. 

Wollie is actually the most idiolocially sane guy I have ever come across on these sites although he dose tend to take shit a little serious. :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Wollie is actually the most idiolocially sane guy I have ever come across on these sites although he dose tend to take shit a little serious. :dunno: 

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:nuts:. Your support validates his stupidity :lol: 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Feb 07 .  Read for about a year before signing up . Haven't been there in quite awhile , usually just go to the Maine site and the brand forums during the season.

They let your kind on there :nuts: 

Edited by Momorider

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

Coming from you that means what exactly :nuts:

Thanks John for putting the link to that site, that's actually me in the 2002 photos December 25/27th trip. That was my highest mile day at 403. How do we get Rob back on a sled? that's the question...

Stan 

• Like 1

I think I joined hcs 2005ish. Made a bunch of friends on the Michigan forum that I rode with. Got some good info in the sled forums. Good times!

Not sure when I joined..if I remember correctly I sold my 2001.5 ZR500 LE to a guy on the Michigan Forum named Snappydave.

Edited by Biggie Smails

46 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not sure when I joined..if I remember correctly I sold my 2001.5 ZR500 LE to a guy on the Michigan Forum named Snappydave.

I bought and sold a bunch of stuff on there. The classified was real busy back then.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's amazing you can actually remember an individual sled you owned :nuts: how many did you buy and sell that season 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

It's amazing you can actually remember an individual sled you owned :nuts: how many did you buy and sell that season 

Least we have seen ONE of his.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Well that is a good point but I remember all of them like they are my kids....how about a pic of one of your sleds?

• Like 1