Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumpster Derangement Syndrome starts small.

Little things like thinking a President taking time to golf is a mortal sin.  To thinking he’s a good player. In severe cases people believe he can play a perfect game. 

Or perhaps they go from getting angry about the President taking a vacation  to not thinking it’s important. As the patient deteriorates they don’t even care how much is being spent on the President’s adult children.

Presidential infidelity, once considered impeachable is now a point of pride.

Then is starts to get serious.  Nazi who were almost universally considered bad people are good people.  

From there it is a slippery slope. Investigations into Presdiential conduct use to mean automatic guilt and the length of time and costs didn’t matter. For someone in the full throws of TDS every investigation is a witch hunt.

The list is far too long to be contained on the internet  but rest assured there is a cure.

Just vote in a Democrat and all of these things will be important again.

ttr.jpg

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Doug Ford is provincial candidate not city mayor.   I don't like Ford, would have rather seen Elliot.  The pc party has been a mess lately zoso. 

I know that but the dumbass spends more time talking about Toronto than the Province. That is why I said that. 

Northern Trumpsters are almost as dumb as Southern Trumpsters

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well now, I'm not sure how that ^^^^^  ties into your earlier proclamations over what a failure I am because of my previous marital and entrepreneurial history or disbelief over how many kids I have.  Are you stoned right now?

Maybe if you realized not everything is about you...

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It takes two to make a marriage work with two willing participants.  Regardless of ones viewpoint or commitment, you can't control the other.  Kids will suffer from a fallout regardless of what age a separation occurs.  

However you made this personal as some sort of triumph over another member and sound like quite a dick TBH.  I've been fortunate to be married  for over 20 years and we both our son's needs above ours, but lets not kid ourselves, all marriages are tested, at least real ones where both are respected.  

Of course all marriages are tested you dumbass. It’s how you react that makes a difference some of the time. 

Funny how Trumpsters will attack anyone on here who disagrees with their political views and there is no limit. 

Then suddenly  pretend there is some kind of imaginary line when one of you starts to cry. 

I already quoted the rules  I haven’t crossed them. Your whiney bitch friend has because he was triggered like the beta cuck he is. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe if you realized not everything is about you...

So tell that to the x wife who took off and left me and our two daughters, in our brand new custom home to go be with her new boyfriend,  you fucking scumbag.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So tell that to the x wife who took off and left me and our two daughters, in our brand new custom home to go be with her new boyfriend,  you fucking scumbag.  

That’s unfortunate. Anyone with half a brain knows that shit happens beyond your control in relationships sometimes. Rev wins the asshole of the month award here. Pathetic.

To be fair, you two bitches didn’t think highly of me at any time. 

I like how you pretend this is a no holds barred place and then act like little bitches. 

The truth is that there are two sides to every story. 

Maybe his wife was 100% to blame but that would be rare. 

I told Driftbitch to let it go many time before be he wanted to play. 

He’s such a bitch that he went after my wife instead of me. 

But hey, he’s a Trumpster so that’s expected.  It’s all part of TDS. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

To be fair, you two bitches didn’t think highly of me at any time. 

I like how you pretend this is a no holds barred place and then act like little bitches. 

The truth is that there are two sides to every story. 

Maybe his wife was 100% to blame but that would be rare. 

I told Driftbitch to let it go many time before be he wanted to play. 

He’s such a bitch that he went after my wife instead of me. 

But hey, he’s a Trumpster so that’s expected.  It’s all part of TDS. 

Holy fuck man, stop sucking cock for money.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Holy fuck man, stop sucking cock for money.

Ohhhh please don't say that.  It really hurts my feelings.  You've totally stepped over the line.

What kind of sick mean person says that to someone else?  If you knew the hurt........

Hold on, I'm not a little bitch, go fuck yourself you dumbass Trumpster. Go cry about the days your family had money and owned some chain restaurants. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohhhh please don't say that.  It really hurts my feelings.  You've totally stepped over the line.

What kind of sick mean person says that to someone else?  If you knew the hurt........

Hold on, I'm not a little bitch, go fuck yourself you dumbass Trumpster. Go cry about the days your family had money and owned some chain restaurants. 

You won't tell anyone your name, where you live, or what you do.  No pictures, no details, just an angry Canadian dipshit liberal.  That is the definition of a little bitch.  90% of the guys in here know each other, and/or have met offline.  You?  Zero.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You won't tell anyone your name, where you live, or what you do.  No pictures, no details, just an angry Canadian dipshit liberal.  That is the definition of a little bitch.  90% of the guys in here know each other, and/or have met offline.  You?  Zero.

I've told people plenty about my life on this site. But I'm not going to tell them my name and address. 

When assholes who frequent this website decided to damage Mainecat's business.  People on here said it served him right for sharing personal info.  When Snowrider shared his photo and Zambo the clown used it for his personal spank bank, people said serves him right for sharing a photo.  

I have no desire to have some butthurt sore loser  try to cause issues with my businesses. 

This is an occasional distraction. Since my political views are left of Ronald Reagan, I don't expect to make friends here. I have lots of great friends in the real world.  I'll leave it up to you and Zambo to pretend you matter online. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I've told people plenty about my life on this site. But I'm not going to tell them my name and address. 

When assholes who frequent this website decided to damage Mainecat's business.  People on here said it served him right for sharing personal info.  When Snowrider shared his photo and Zambo the clown used it for his personal spank bank, people said serves him right for sharing a photo.  

I have no desire to have some butthurt sore loser  try to cause issues with my businesses. 

This is an occasional distraction. Since my political views are left of Ronald Reagan, I don't expect to make friends here. I have lots of great friends in the real world.  I'll leave it up to you and Zambo to pretend you matter online. 

Not really.  Nobody is asking for your name or address.  FYI, most here think your business is a fantasy.:lol:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dickless bitch throwing stones from glass 2 br ranch,  check.  

You tell your sorry bitch self whatever you need to feel better.

You'll always be a fuck up in my eyes and that's with you telling the story.  Imagine if I knew both sides of the story.

I also know you are a pathetic shit that can't follow the simple rules of this site. 

I haven't lied to this group. I'm worth millions, why would I lie to impress this group.? It's you and Zambo the clown the try to impress people here. 

You poor fuckers just can't believe that a multi millionaire factory owner treats his employees fairly and has a social conscience. 

That's your issue not mine. 

If you also can't believe I've been happily married to a smart, fit, beautiful woman for 30 years then that says more about you people. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not really.  Nobody is asking for your name or address.  FYI, most here think your business is a fantasy.:lol:

Many have asked.  Of course you want my awesome life to be a fantasy.  It makes you feel better about yourself. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You'll always be a fuck up in my eyes and that's with you telling the story.  Imagine if I knew both sides of the story.

I also know you are a pathetic shit that can't follow the simple rules of this site. 

I haven't lied to this group. I'm worth millions, why would I lie to impress this group.? It's you and Zambo the clown the try to impress people here. 

You poor fuckers just can't believe that a multi millionaire factory owner treats his employees fairly and has a social conscience. 

If you also can't believe I've been happily married to a smart, fit, beautiful woman for 30 years then that says more about you people. 

Oh you are quite the bitch aren't you?:lol:

Second bold, I don't know, why would anyone lie, at least I give an indication of what I do that one can easily connect the dots, you on the otherhand.:lol:

So how much do you pay the average factory stiff working for you and what about profit sharing?  I'm pretty fucking sure my bonuses to my guys were multiple of that entire renumeration.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Many have asked.  Of course you want my awesome life to be a fantasy.  It makes you feel better about yourself. 

It doesn't really.

44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dickless overcompensating silver spoon bitch throwing stones from his 2 br glass house who would likely be a greeter at Walmart if not for your daddy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

People would be willing to share more info but we have dumbfucks like your buddy Prolapski on the site.  Maybe you should start by policing your own or STFU about what people choose to share.  I’m not aware of any lefties who are vindictive with pics on a regular basis and info......can you say the same about your Clown Posse....

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow. Not just a typical Canadian cunt with no balls, by a stupid one to boot.

'Had money'

Chain restaurant'

Stupid as a brick.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

People would be willing to share more info but we have dumbfucks like your buddy Prolapski in the site.  Maybe you should start by placing your own or STFU about what people to choose to share.  I’m not aware of any lefties who are vindictive with pics on a regular basis and info......can you say the same about your Clown Posse....

Wire to wire bitch.... own it.

:lol:

A faggot and a cuntnadian..... the awesome couple.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Wire to wire bitch.... own it.

:lol:

A faggot and a cuntnadian..... the awesome couple.

:lmao: You’re a homophobic hypocritical pussy :lol: Just another east coast fella with lil man syndrome :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You’re a homophobic hypocritical pussy :lol: Just another east coast fella with lil man syndrome :lmao: 

Can't even pick a winning candidate.

Sad!

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

People would be willing to share more info but we have dumbfucks like your buddy Prolapski on the site.  Maybe you should start by policing your own or STFU about what people choose to share.  I’m not aware of any lefties who are vindictive with pics on a regular basis and info......can you say the same about your Clown Posse....

You make a good point.  This place used to be far friendlier than it is now.  We should be able to freely share things about our lives.  Way back when, cross the line, you were gone.  But people freely shared things about themselves, their kids, wives, homes, pets, etc.  Thats how it should be imo, way friendlier.  Then after way too much babysitting Rob went the route of anything goes.  His site, his rules, CKF is taking the same tact, so here we are.  Some just push things too far.  Part of it had to with politics, part of it had to do with guys Zoso digging into peoples personal lives and careers, and part of it has to do with people like you and your relentless badgering posting style.  No one wins in a pissing contest.  I agree that Zambo should cool it with the photo chops, but you should cool it as well, including the "clown posse" bullshit.  RevKev wants to judge me about my personal an professional life, and even dig up my companies website in an effort to paint me as a loser and a liar, well he's fucking dead to me and the gloves are off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You make a good point.  This place used to be far friendlier than it is now.  We should be able to freely share things about our lives.  Way back when, cross the line, you were gone.  But people freely shared things about themselves, their kids, wives, homes, pets, etc.  Thats how it should be imo, way friendlier.  Then after way too much babysitting Rob went the route of anything goes.  His site, his rules, CKF is taking the same tact, so here we are.  Some just push things too far.  Part of it had to with politics, part of it had to do with guys Zoso digging into peoples personal lives and careers, and part of it has to do with people like you and your relentless badgering posting style.  No one wins in a pissing contest.  I agree that Zambo should cool it with the photo chops, but you should cool it as well, including the "clown posse" bullshit.  RevKev wants to judge me about my personal an professional life, and even dig up my companies website in an effort to paint me as a loser and a liar, well he's fucking dead to me and the gloves are off.

Bravo Mark...well said...well said indeed. :bc:

• Like 1