Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

did I miss your scolding of wolfie for insinuating rev's wife is a pig? he started this feud...

Did I miss you sucking revkev's dick?  No, I didn't.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

To be fair a Nazipigdog would have limited choices.

For sure. I should have been alot more selective. I take full responsibility for my bad choices. And personally I think i would be alot happier had I not gotten married at all and just fucked bitches until I got tired of them and then dumped them. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

For sure. I should have been alot more selective. I take full responsibility for my bad choices. And personally I think i would be alot happier had I not gotten married at all and just fucked bitches until I got tired of them and then dumped them. 

At last, someone that respects the sanctity of marriage. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I personally don't care what these people do. But you have to remember they are the ones that claim this is a Christian country and get pissy about gay marriage. 

People who get divorced want to believe the kids will be fine and maybe they will be but you have to admit that the kids are at an increased risk financially and physically. 

Choices get made during a marriage. How many times does someone choose to do something selfish instead of nice for their spouse?

How many times do people stay angry about stupid shit instead of talking it out?

While that is true, exposing the kids to parents constant arguing is likely worse.  People make bad choices and don't fight enough for their marriages, but they don't all work out.  

Then there are the guys that need to open their wife's purse to feel their balls and think they are in a happy marriage.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

While that is true, exposing the kids to parents constant arguing is likely worse.  People make bad choices and don't fight enough for their marriages, but they don't all work out.  

Then there are the guys that need to open their wife's purse to feel their balls and think they are in a happy marriage.:lol:

Lost a few friends that way. Pretty sad really. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Mark.  He is one of maybe three posters here that don't deserve even the slightest reply or response.  He is for sure the easiest to ignore.  He brings nothing to the forum.  Don't give him what he wants.  

He's crossed the line several times with me, and he'd be wise to remain anonymous.  Anyone who's had a spouse check out on them, after over 20 years and two children, does not need to be reminded of how painful it was, let alone get blamed for it.   I never imagined I'd be divorced once, let alone twice.  My parents were together 54 years when dad died.  Trust me I believe in the sanctity of marriage.  Some day hopefully karma will bite his ass.  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure you feel threatened. You should because this isn't a safe place.

But it wasn't a physical threat, I was just warning you that you will cry like the bitch you are. 

Get ready:

#1 People who get divorced are fuck ups. No way around it, you fucked up choosing a life partner or fucked up a good marriage.

If you believe in the almighty god and the sanctity of marriage, it's even worse.  You stood in church, vowed the old " till death do us part" in front of your God and friends. Also, your friends vowed to help and support you through rough times.   Then you fucked up.. I'm guessing your friends who vowed to support the marriage just stood back and shrugged while you fucked up.   Sure people do it all the time and two adults deciding it didn't work out and going their separate ways are fine.  No harm no foul.  Unless of course you have children.  

#2  What did you do? Decide to bring children into a bad marriage? Have a good marriage and then let it die after having kids?  Either way you are a fuck up. 

The most important thing about having kids is protecting them and teaching them to be good people. 

How do you protect them if you aren't there?  All of you Trumpsters claim you need a gun to keep yourself and your family safe. How do you justify abandoning your kids when you need a gun to feel safe?   You guessed it..... You're a fuck up. 

How could someone not see the danger in divorcing once you've had kids. You are bringing strangers into the house. She will date, you will date and the kids (who you are suppose to be raising with family values ) see all of this.  Worse case is you or your wife date someone who is abusive. Just because you were too lazy to work on your marriage, you opened your own kids to that danger.

In your case you admitted that your next wife had a drug problem.  You subjected your kids to that. Your choice. By getting divorced, the first time you risked that your first wife would fuck up and put the kids in danger. 

IMO That makes you more than an everyday fuck up. 

So, I can see why you like Trump. He makes your fuck ups look acceptable. Much like people liked Bush because he made them feel less stupid. 

It's just my opinion as someone who chose wisely, stayed married, faithful and continue to live a great life with my wife according to our wedding vows. 

That is quite possibly the most delusional and twisted rant I've ever read on these pages.  And thats saying something.  Congratulations.  I think you're the weirdest dude we've ever had grace these pages.  Glass houses man.  Thats you.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

did I miss your scolding of wolfie for insinuating rev's wife is a pig? he started this feud...

Yea you did miss who started in with the personal shit a long time ago.  So no, I did not start this feud.  With any luck, he'll push the line some more and we can finally get rid of him.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hard to keep up with a moron.:lol:

If you had any doubts, he pretty much sealed the deal.

Yeah, I'm kind of speechless after that little proclamation.  

Edited by DriftBusta

Well looky there... Revfag is really coming unglued.. TDS has taken its toll on the most irrelevant nook on the site. His life is so bad that he is lashing out at anything and anyone he can. It's quite amusing! 

• Like 1

Just ignore the troll Wolfie. Trust me, you won’t miss anything. Why do you think he won’t disclose his location or business? Textbook pussy...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He's crossed the line several times with me, and he'd be wise to remain anonymous.  Anyone who's had a spouse check out on them, after over 20 years and two children, does not need to be reminded of how painful it was, let alone get blamed for it.   I never imagined I'd be divorced once, let alone twice.  My parents were together 54 years when dad died.  Trust me I believe in the sanctity of marriage.  Some day hopefully karma will bite his ass.  

That is quite possibly the most delusional and twisted rant I've ever read on these pages.  And thats saying something.  Congratulations.  I think you're the weirdest dude we've ever had grace these pages.  Glass houses man.  Thats you.

Yea you did miss who started in with the personal shit a long time ago.  So no, I did not start this feud.  With any luck, he'll push the line some more and we can finally get rid of him.

Slow down there snowflake. 

Now you are wishing bad things to happen to me?  Whoa Princess. I thought you said that was evil in an earlier post. 

I have not crossed the line. I have only every attacked you and your choices.  Never once attacked your family.

I have never once attacked a family member on here. 

But you being a typical Trumpster couldn't handle being attacked personally so like the snivelling bitch you are, insulted my wife.

That is completely against the rules, no grey area as you can see from the guidelines. 

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

Examples: 

Member X's wife is a fat ass whore. 

I hope Member X's kid breaks his leg. 

Maybe I'll pay a visit to Member X's wife at her workplace.

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure you feel threatened. You should because this isn't a safe place.

But it wasn't a physical threat, I was just warning you that you will cry like the bitch you are. 

Get ready:

#1 People who get divorced are fuck ups. No way around it, you fucked up choosing a life partner or fucked up a good marriage.

If you believe in the almighty god and the sanctity of marriage, it's even worse.  You stood in church, vowed the old " till death do us part" in front of your God and friends. Also, your friends vowed to help and support you through rough times.   Then you fucked up.. I'm guessing your friends who vowed to support the marriage just stood back and shrugged while you fucked up.   Sure people do it all the time and two adults deciding it didn't work out and going their separate ways are fine.  No harm no foul.  Unless of course you have children.  

#2  What did you do? Decide to bring children into a bad marriage? Have a good marriage and then let it die after having kids?  Either way you are a fuck up. 

The most important thing about having kids is protecting them and teaching them to be good people. 

How do you protect them if you aren't there?  All of you Trumpsters claim you need a gun to keep yourself and your family safe. How do you justify abandoning your kids when you need a gun to feel safe?   You guessed it..... You're a fuck up. 

How could someone not see the danger in divorcing once you've had kids. You are bringing strangers into the house. She will date, you will date and the kids (who you are suppose to be raising with family values ) see all of this.  Worse case is you or your wife date someone who is abusive. Just because you were too lazy to work on your marriage, you opened your own kids to that danger.

In your case you admitted that your next wife had a drug problem.  You subjected your kids to that. Your choice. By getting divorced, the first time you risked that your first wife would fuck up and put the kids in danger. 

IMO That makes you more than an everyday fuck up. 

So, I can see why you like Trump. He makes your fuck ups look acceptable. Much like people liked Bush because he made them feel less stupid. 

It's just my opinion as someone who chose wisely, stayed married, faithful and continue to live a great life with my wife according to our wedding vows. 

I agree with most of that. In every divorce I have seen the kids seem to suffer the most. 

18 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH at the drivel ,  people get divorced every day and live happy sucessful lives and staying in a miserable marriage isn't any better for the kids.  

18 hours ago, Snake said:

Thought you were just stupid.

Now I know you are stupid, and have issues as well.

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hard to keep up with a moron.:lol:

If you had any doubts, he pretty much sealed the deal.

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

16 hours ago, JEFF said:

Well looky there... Revfag is really coming unglued.. TDS has taken its toll on the most irrelevant nook on the site. His life is so bad that he is lashing out at anything and anyone he can. It's quite amusing! 

I post making the following points

Marriage is an important commitment that should not be taken lightly 

People don’t try hard enough to keep their marriages strong

Being a parent is an even larger commitment that you shouldn’t take on unless you are committed to keeping them safe, financially secure and teaching them decent morals. Even if it means personal sacrifice. 

Republicans refer to those ideas as drivel, moronic, stupid and delusional.  

Trumpster derangement syndrome 

When Republicans try so hard to accept what Trump does as normal that they don’t even remember basic values.

They definitely are full of something :fullofshit:

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Being a parent is an even larger commitment that you shouldn’t take on unless you are committed to keeping them safe, financially secure and teaching them decent morals. Even if it means personal sacrifice. 

When Republicans try so hard to accept what Trump does as normal that they don’t even remember basic values.

Yes I'm such a trumper. Smh your losing your mind maybe woolies right about the TDS

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Whew, I thought you made a big enough ass of yourself yesterday, apparently you're gonna double down on the stupidity this morning.  You got some serious pent up frustration guy, and its showing.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whew, I thought you made a big enough ass of yourself yesterday, apparently you're gonna double down on the stupidity this morning.  You got some serious pent up frustration guy, and its showing.

Trumpster Derangement Syndrome starts small.

Little things like thinking a President taking time to golf is a mortal sin.  To thinking he’s a good player. In severe cases people believe he can play a perfect game. 

Or perhaps they go from getting angry about the President taking a vacation  to not thinking it’s important. As the patient deteriorates they don’t even care how much is being spent on the President’s adult children.

Presidential infidelity, once considered impeachable is now a point of pride.

Then is starts to get serious.  Nazi who were almost universally considered bad people are good people.  

From there it is a slippery slope. Investigations into Presdiential conduct use to mean automatic guilt and the length of time and costs didn’t matter. For someone in the full throws of TDS every investigation is a witch hunt.

The list is far too long to be contained on the internet  but rest assured there is a cure.

Just vote in a Democrat and all of these things will be important again.

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

On behalf of most Canadians I apologize for zoso I mean Rev Kevs behaviour.  

Shouldn’t you be helping Drug Ford make Toronto great again?

Fds.   Where drug use, voter fraud and no financial plan are good things. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shouldn’t you be helping Drug Ford make Toronto great again?

Fds.   Where drug use, voter fraud and no financial plan are good things. 

Doug Ford is provincial candidate not city mayor.   I don't like Ford, would have rather seen Elliot.  The pc party has been a mess lately zoso. 

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It takes two to make a marriage work with two willing participants.  Regardless of ones viewpoint or commitment, you can't control the other.  Kids will suffer from a fallout regardless of what age a separation occurs.  

However you made this personal as some sort of triumph over another member and sound like quite a dick TBH.  I've been fortunate to be married  for over 20 years and we both our son's needs above ours, but lets not kid ourselves, all marriages are tested, at least real ones where both are respected.  

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Little things like thinking a President taking time to golf is a mortal sin.  To thinking he’s a good player. In severe cases people believe he can play a perfect game. 

Or perhaps they go from getting angry about the President taking a vacation  to not thinking it’s important. As the patient deteriorates they don’t even care how much is being spent on the President’s adult children.

Then is starts to get serious.  Nazi who were almost universally considered bad people are good people.  

From there it is a slippery slope. Investigations into Presdiential conduct use to mean automatic guilt and the length of time and costs didn’t matter. For someone in the full throws of TDS every investigation is a witch hunt.

The list is far too long to be contained on the internet  but rest assured there is a cure.

Well now, I'm not sure how that ^^^^^  ties into your earlier proclamations over what a failure I am because of my previous marital and entrepreneurial history or disbelief over how many kids I have.  Are you stoned right now?

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I got as far as the first sentence of “I know you are but what am I” projection.

:lol:

Unwitty, unoriginal, unsmart.

:lmao: