Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You actually posted a photo of your wife on a public forum because I triggered you. Holy fuck you are dumb.

My wife is awesome. Quite fit, intelligent and a lot of fun.  I sure as hell have too much respect to be posting her photo on a sledding site.

And for what? To get the admiration of Trumpsters? lol  

BTW. Your current wife looks nice.  You on the other hand look like a snivelling piece of shit. Which you obviously are. 

Does she know you are so pathetic that you posted her photo on a sledding site where that shit eater Momo will see her?

Think about that caged shit eater looking at her and it's all your fault dumbass.

Slow clap for Driftbitch

I've posted pics of my wife and daughters plenty of times over the years, as have many others, we've even had several family pics threads here.  How would you know any of that?  You triggered zero.   You won't post yours because no one knows you and you're a whiny dickless piece of shit, who likes to throw stones from your glass house.  I made my point.   .  

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What on earth is she doing with you?:lol:

J/k.  

Great ?  :lol:  :bc: 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You actually posted a photo of your wife on a public forum because I triggered you. Holy fuck you are dumb.

My wife is awesome. Quite fit, intelligent and a lot of fun.  I sure as hell have too much respect to be posting her photo on a sledding site.

And for what? To get the admiration of Trumpsters? lol  

BTW. Your current wife looks nice.  You on the other hand look like a snivelling piece of shit. Which you obviously are. 

Does she know you are so pathetic that you posted her photo on a sledding site where that shit eater Momo will see her?

Think about that caged shit eater looking at her and it's all your fault dumbass.

Slow clap for Driftbitch

This fucking retard has no idea what triggered even means. :lol:

28 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Were these women paid to go away because Trump raped them?? If not fuck off and go away. 

Or were they paid because they're propped shills for the DNC?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Or were they paid because they're propped shills for the DNC?

If Trump paid them during the campaign and didn’t disclose the payment to the FEC then he has nobody to blame for this mess but himself.  It’s pretty fucking simple boys 

15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

If Trump paid them during the campaign and didn’t disclose the payment to the FEC then he has nobody to blame for this mess but himself.  It’s pretty fucking simple boys 

So we have gone from TREASON!!!!!11111 to FEC violations.

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

So we have gone from TREASON!!!!!11111 to FEC violations.

No

Conspiracy with the Russians, and now also Saudis and Israelis

Obstruction of Justice

Money Laundering

AND

FEC violations

and probably a laundry list of other shit

Edited by ICEMAN!

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No

Conspiracy with the Russians, and now also Saudis and Israelis

Obstruction of Justice

Money Laundering

AND

FEC violations

and probably a laundry list of other shit

Which ones will get him removed from office?

17 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

If Obama had done all of that, which offence would have lead to his impeachment?

And when it's proven that Trump has done all that I would expect him to be impeached.  Mueller is on it.  If your claims are true he will find the evidence.  

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I've posted pics of my wife and daughters plenty of times over the years, as have many others, we've even had several family pics threads here.  How would you know any of that?  You triggered zero.   You won't post yours because no one knows you and you're a whiny dickless piece of shit, who likes to throw stones from your glass house.  I made my point.   .  

Great ?  :lol:  :bc: 

Shouldn't that be wives and daughters over the years?

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

If Obama had done all of that, which offence would have lead to his impeachment?

https://www.wired.com/2008/06/a-campaign-firs/

Republicans were all ready to impeach Obama over this story. They didn't care if it was true.  They were just so pissed to see a black man in the White house.

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shouldn't that be wives and daughters over the years?

Shouldn't you quit while you're behind?  I have 2 beautiful daughters, 25 and 28.  Oldest is getting married this fall.  How about you?

On 5/20/2018 at 6:12 PM, DriftBusta said:

Shouldn't you quit while you're behind?  I have 2 beautiful daughters, 25 and 28.  Oldest is getting married this fall.  How about you?

Why should I believe you. You’ve lied twice in front of your God and all of your friends. 

On 5/20/2018 at 3:32 PM, AKIQPilot said:

And when it's proven that Trump has done all that I would expect him to be impeached.  Mueller is on it.  If your claims are true he will find the evidence.  

I thought we should know what mueller has by now? Make up your fucking mind

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why should I believe you. You’ve lied twice in front of your God and all of your friends. 

You have some serious malice in your heart dude, not sure whats in the water up there, but you seem to take this internet shit way too serious. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You have some serious malice in your heart dude, not sure whats in the water up there, but you seem to take this internet shit way too serious. :lol: 

You don’t get to judge me.  I’m the one that stayed with my family and honoured my vows. I don’t even believe in God. I did it because it was the morally right thing to do. Your comment about glass houses doesn’t apply to me.  

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You don’t get to judge me.  I’m the one that stayed with my family and honoured my vows. I don’t even believe in God. I did it because it was the morally right thing to do. Your comment about glass houses doesn’t apply to me.  

Right, because you didn't go straight to moral character judgements from day one about me, like you just did yet again, all because my political opinions differ from yours.  :nuts: Seriously,  you're a fucking fruitcake.  

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Right, because you didn't go straight to moral character judgements from day one about me, like you just did yet again, all because my political opinions differ from yours.  :nuts: Seriously,  you're a fucking fruitcake.  

To be fair they were moral judgements based on your actions. The more you say about yourself the worse you look. 

I could really go to town on you but you cried so much last time that I’ll hold back. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

To be fair they were moral judgements based on your actions. The more you say about yourself the worse you look. 

I could really go to town on you but you cried so much last time that I’ll hold back. 

Keep talking.  So right after you proclaim no one is to judge you, you go right back to making moral judgements about me based on what exactly again?  What actions exactly?  You do realize if stats are average in here, half the guys here have been divorced at least once.  You gonna call them moral failures too?  You do realize you already look like a complete piece of shit right now?