Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Really? That’s how you see this?

Ahh yeeeah.  So, he banged a whore, big fucking deal. She was hot as hell 10 years ago, who could resist that? 

You have to remember Trump has been around hot broads for many years, he's not slapping his meat in upstate NH!!!!!! LMAO!!! 

You homo, the guy is a billionaire, with the self-confidence to match,  of course he's gonna' have whores after him!!

Who the fuck cares who paid the whore off!!! The dems are going crazy to smear Trump because they know he's coming after HILLARY, LORETTA, and COMEY!!! They hate Trump to begin with, but now they are desperate to run for cover. 

Fuckin' whores .............................always causing trouble. Look at General Petraeus. A young bitch fucked him over too.

9 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

People sell their stories all the time and there’s nothing illegal about it.

Don’t you find it the least bit strange that the guy that brags about never settling legal cases and instead, litigating them, has settled a whole bunch of these cases?  Why would he pay huge money out to people making bogus claims?  Are you suggesting Trump pays out to wherever threatens going public with phony allegations?

Use your fucking head Woolie

:lol:

Hold on a minute there.  Don't you start using logic on Trumpsters.  It triggers the poor snowflakes.

9 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Who fucking care how many wives a man has, some guys require a few tries to get it right. :lmao:Did Trump cost taxpayers 70 mil in a perjury trial like Slick Willy?  Obama did more damage to this country than both of them combined. :lmao:

Certainly not Trumpsters or Driftbitch.

On 5/18/2018 at 8:43 AM, DAVE said:

If he wasnt in office...what does it matter?

Oh it would have mattered with obama, even if he weren’t in office at the time. Evangelicals especially  would be having a shit fit

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh it would have mattered with obama, even if he weren’t in office at the time. Evangelicals especially  would be having a shit fit

Good question...would it have mattered to you?

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think it is so cute that fucking liberal idiots THINK we voted for Trump because he is any kind of a role model.

We voted for him to bring the country back to reality and chew bubble gum.

Bubble gum is gone. :lol:

I don't care if he and Melania had a 3-way with the Pope.

Just. Keep. Fucking. Them. Up. :lmao:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Remember all that pussy Kennedy had BROUGHT to the White House?

That was fine. It was for his back... and stress. :news:

Just now, Snake said:

Remember all that pussy Kennedy had BROUGHT to the White House?

That was fine. It was for his back... and stress. :news:

Best president evah!

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That's not very pleasant discussion about a members family...

Neal

Agreed but  I’m a little sick of his not very pleasant cracks about my marital history, particularly since I’ve been with my wife for 10 years now.   He wants to be a fucking asshole, I can be a fucking asshole too. 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

If you look at the whole picture? Damn right. Now if someone admitted these things, turned over a new leaf, didn’t act like a complete asshole, I could look past that if I thought he could run the country.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If you look at the whole picture? Damn right. Now if someone admitted these things, turned over a new leaf, didn’t act like a complete asshole, I could look past that if I thought he could run the country as long as he were a democrat.

No charge.

We know the Halfrican smokes pot, did cocaine......

And I must say, it is refreshing to have a President who has a "SCANDAL" about an affair with a woman. It was kind of dry when Obama's sex life was filled with stories of homosexuality.

A real man in the White House again.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets see the pig you're married to.  

Uh ooooh.  Little Driftbitch is Triggered.  Cries about people breaking rules and then  goes after family members.

My attack was right at you.  Not your family you whiney dickless little bitch.

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Uh ooooh.  Little Driftbitch is Triggered.  Cries about people breaking rules and then  goes after family members.

My attack was right at you.  Not your family you whiney dickless little bitch.

Enough cracks about my marital history unless you want them right back in your face.  This is my wife who I've been with for 10 years now.  Come on big shooter.  You should be proud to share, I am.   We'll see who's the whiney dickless little bitch.  :news: 4656_1097251149296_6963983_n.jpg.943e67c78ecbaf8f203d1832ea719360.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Enough cracks about my marital history unless you want them right back in your face.  This is my wife who I've been with for 10 years now.  Come on big shooter.  You should be proud to share, I am.   We'll see who's the whiney dickless little bitch.  :news: 4656_1097251149296_6963983_n.jpg.943e67c78ecbaf8f203d1832ea719360.jpg

You dumb triggered cunt.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Whiny dickless little bitch.  Just as I thought.

You actually posted a photo of your wife on a public forum because I triggered you. Holy fuck you are dumb.

My wife is awesome. Quite fit, intelligent and a lot of fun.  I sure as hell have too much respect to be posting her photo on a sledding site.

And for what? To get the admiration of Trumpsters? lol  

BTW. Your current wife looks nice.  You on the other hand look like a snivelling piece of shit. Which you obviously are. 

Does she know you are so pathetic that you posted her photo on a sledding site where that shit eater Momo will see her?

Think about that caged shit eater looking at her and it's all your fault dumbass.

Slow clap for Driftbitch

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What on earth is she doing with you?:lol:

J/k.