Notice to Partisan retards on this site

If you look down at the bottom of the screen and see the following names logged in at the same time

moto , nazipigdog , ssfb , naturallyaspirated , f7ben

you should probably just back out slowly cause your idiotic bootlicking racist faggot ass dog all the sudden dont hunt so well

fucking retards :lol: 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you look down at the bottom of the screen and see the following names logged in at the same time

you should probably just back out slowly cause your idiotic bootlicking racist faggot ass dog all the sudden dont hunt so well

:fuckoff:

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you even give them the common courtesy of a GOD DAMN REACHAROUND???

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................ "We're all independant and smartly thinkers!!"  :lol:

Hell, most of the time, if I don't see at least a couple of them, I don't want to be here myself!!!!

:lol:

Related image

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

F7 Bent mission statement:  

“Chasing away members since 2004.”

i do ask myself why I come here with a handful of such dipshits behaving so badly.  :lol:

Who is he chasing away?  Hell, he's the best attraction in this whole tent IMO!  I WANT MY MONEY'S WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

i do ask myself why I come here with a handful of such dipshits behaving so badly.  :lol:

Snowflake

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Who is he chasing away?  Hell, he's the best attraction in this whole tent IMO!  I WANT MY MONEY'S WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh he’s entertaining, but would you admit to some of your real life friends that you go back and forth with such a complete dipshit?  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh he’s entertaining, but would you admit to some of your real life friends that you go back and forth with such a complete dipshit?  

:lol: Bipolarhooknose is harmless like most retards are 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the noodle spine that mostly hangs out at Team Safe Space. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the noodle spine that mostly hangs out at Team Safe Space. :lol:

Oh hai Jim.  I was wondering when Team Tampon would chime in.  :lol:  you do realize that your post count on both sites is likely higher than mine, right?

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've got friends almost just like him.  I like to keep my life as entertaining as possible.  I think they call me "friend" for the same reason.  :lol:

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Duh. Thats why everybody comes here, whether they want to admit it or not.