Why I hate the MSM.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Intentional omission of facts to create a narrative is fake news.  

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/17/anti-trump-media-takes-president-out-context-to-incorrectly-claim-called-illegal-immigrants-animals.html

Anti-Trump media takes president out of context to incorrectly claim he called illegal immigrants 'animals'

President Trump referred to dangerous MS-13 gang members as “animals” on Wednesday and anti-Trump media organizations conveniently took his comments out of context to make it appear that he was talking about illegal immigrants. And the liberal outlets don’t plan on clarifying anytime soon.

Trump was asked about the brutal gang by Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims when addressing California sanctuary city laws. Mims specifically said, “There could be an MS-13 gang member I know about, if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about them.”

The president responded, “You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people, these are animals, and we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before.”

While Trump was clearly talking about MS-13, which is responsible for some of the grisliest murders in recent memory, several left-leaning news organizations decided to share the president’s response without key context. The dishonest news organizations continued to misrepresent Trump’s comments long after watchdogs called them out on social media for misinterpreting the remarks.

C-SPAN tweeted a video that did not show Mims’ comment, editing down the conversation with Trump’s answer and the caption: “President Trump during California #SanctuaryCities Roundtable: ‘These aren't people. These are animals.’” The misleading video has been viewed more than 2.6 million times in less than 24 hours.

The New York Times, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News and CNN all followed with similar misleading tweets – with most of the deceptive content coming after it was well publicized that Trump was specifically referring to MS-13 gang members.

The Times wrote, “Trump lashed out at undocumented immigrants during a White House meeting, calling those trying to breach the country’s borders ‘animals,’” while CBS News tweeted that Trump used “harsh rhetoric to describe some undocumented immigrants.”

At one point CNN’s on-screen camera said, “Trump slams some illegal immigrants: ‘They’re Animals,’” while the network’s senior political reporter Nia-Malika Henderson mentioned that he was talking about MS-13, but the on-screen graphic never clarified what it meant by “some illegal immigrant.” Many CNN viewers are listening without audio while being force fed the network in airports, so misleading graphics arguably have more influence than rhetoric spoken on the channel. 

CNN’s “Reliable Sources” media newsletter ignored the situation altogether.

The New York Times, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News and CNN did not respond when asked by Fox News if Trump’s comments would be clarified.

NBC News chief foreign affairs correspondent Andrea Mitchell tweeted that Trump called“people trying to get into the country ‘animals’ not people.” Several users responded, telling the media veteran that she was inaccurate, but she has not tweeted a correction or deleted the original message.

“That’s not what he said & not even remotely close to the context. The animals comment was in response to concerns about MS-13. Backing MS-13 over Trump isn’t the media narrative road I’d go down, but this is going to be another rake so have at it,” Fox News contributor Stephen Miller fired back.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

continued fake news..

voters see this shit

Fake news that you suck down like it's free :lol:

Also during Tuesday's roundtable meeting, Trump called members of MS-13 and other undocumented immigrants who are deported for committing crimes "animals."
"We have people coming into the country or trying to come in -- we're stopping a lot of them -- but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said. "These aren't people, these are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level, at a rate, that's never happened before and because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get 'em, we release 'em, we get 'em again, we bring 'em out. It's crazy."

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fake news that you suck down like it's free :lol:

its fake news you can smell a mile a way like cow shit..

better luck next time.

2 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

its fake news you can smell a mile a way like cow shit..

better luck next time.

Not that I disagree with Trump but which part is fake news?

oh yah.....this is real important. The Israelis are slaughtering people for no reason a small distance from the POTUS and this is what we are going to focus on :lol: 

Go fuck yourself 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

can you be a midget raper if you are a midget yourself?

Well I suppose its possible for one midget to rape another midget, so I'll have to say yes. Toss in some shit eating amd youbhave momo.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Well I suppose its possible for one midget to rape another midget, so I'll have to say yes. Toss in some shit eating amd youbhave momo.

how does the midget getting raped get into the cage if they arent willing though?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

how does the midget getting raped get into the cage if they arent willing though?

Maybe its like a midget raping cage match?

'The Press Uses Silence': Gutfeld Responds to Light Coverage of Officer Stopping Potential School Shooter

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/17/illinois-school-police-officer-stops-shooting-gutfeld-media-coverage-incident

The article isn't worth clicking on. Just reiterates what we already know. At least they are reporting on it.

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Wince and rump rider fall for fake news all the time 

I don't think they fall for it as in "tricked".  They swalllow it all whole without any bother to question it because it makes them feel justified in their hate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think they fall for it as in "tricked".  They swalllow it all whole without any bother to question it because it makes them feel justified in their hate.

You’re so dumb it’s almost embarrassing to read your drivel :lmao: