Pick up this little gem on friday. :)

36 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

When are you picking up the new RV?  How far do you have to go to get it?  

2.5 hrs...scheduled to get it on the 25th.

Man that is a sweet rig, color and all. Every truck I’ve had was either black or white. I’ll be needing a new truck soon and I’m astonished at the prices. Terrible investments too. We paid $35k for our 2003 expedition. 14 years, 170k miles, rusted out components later, o doubt I could get $2000 for it. Now, expeditions are in the $50k range. I just can’t see buying a new truck, not until prices drop considerably. Anyway, enjoy the truck Dave. And yes, I’m jealous this time :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Man that is a sweet rig, color and all. Every truck I’ve had was either black or white. I’ll be needing a new truck soon and I’m astonished at the prices. Terrible investments too. We paid $35k for our 2003 expedition. 14 years, 170k miles, rusted out components later, o doubt I could get $2000 for it. Now, expeditions are in the $50k range. I just can’t see buying a new truck, not until prices drop considerably. Anyway, enjoy the truck Dave. And yes, I’m jealous this time :lol:

50k?  I just saw a new one with a 75k sticker.  :flush:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

A loaded navigator is straddling the $100k range.

38 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

My 15 Dmax was around 80k. A Denali version is 90+

escalades are 100-120k 

this is cdn of course 

Ya i was torn between the denali and this one....in the end the tow rating won out for the ford...and the chev dealers wouldnt budge much on the price.

17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Whaaaat?

Just wondering if you bought from the Oak Center or whatever they call the RV place here in town.  I've never gone in, but they sure seem to have a shitload of RV's there.  

9 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Just wondering if you bought from the Oak Center or whatever they call the RV place here in town.  I've never gone in, but they sure seem to have a shitload of RV's there.  

No...i bought it in regina.

They were blowing out 17s at the show. Couldnt resist.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No...i bought it in regina.

They were blowing out 17s at the show. Couldnt resist.

A young friend just picked up a loaded 2017 Montana 3720. 5.5 onan, washer/dryer, moreride hitch, all the normal stuff like 55” smart tv and fireplace, 8 ram auto levelers, etc. 

For $61,500. Tax title reg everything.  

Those things retail for over $95k USD. 

Oh, and he is pulling it with a 2017 platinum dually.  Kids these days. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 9:51 AM, DAVE said:

20in rims...i can only imagine what those would go for.

Sweet truck, wish I could rationalize one. All the young bucks we off trail with have them and they make me moist. I picked up 4 new 20" Denali wheels and conti contacts for my Denali for $1400 off ebay, sold the old wheels for $400. If you keep your eyes open, deals pop up.

On 5/17/2018 at 10:01 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

A friend of mine has the death wobble, Ford can't figure it out BEWARE!!!! The truck is for the third time and it's been at the dealer for three weeks now.

Wow, that's horrendous. I'd throw that through Angry Jays boss's window before I drove it another mile.

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ya i was torn between the denali and this one....in the end the tow rating won out for the ford...and the chev dealers wouldnt budge much on the price.

Both are sweet. Imma shop for a used Denali here soon. Grand Cherokee aint cuttin it.

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Holy fuck. 

No shit.  Crazy number out there.   

My son picked up a new 2017 GMC AT crew cab with a 6.2 a couple months ago.  It had "slight hail damage" which will cost about 300$ to get fixed. You had to look really hard to even see all 4 of the dents....  Paid an extra 900 or so for 120K / 6 year and drove off the lot for around 40K.   Sweet ass loaded truck for sure.  

7 hours ago, s pump said:

Sweet truck, wish I could rationalize one. All the young bucks we off trail with have them and they make me moist. I picked up 4 new 20" Denali wheels and conti contacts for my Denali for $1400 off ebay, sold the old wheels for $400. If you keep your eyes open, deals pop up.

Wow, that's horrendous. I'd throw that through Angry Jays boss's window before I drove it another mile.

Both are sweet. Imma shop for a used Denali here soon. Grand Cherokee aint cuttin it.

Thx Gary! :bc:

28 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Nice rig btw

Thx Andrew! :bc:

• Like 1