Pick up this little gem on friday. :)

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Holy fuck you are one dumb cunt!

I didnt knock the truck but the dummies who drive them and cant figure the difference between def and diesel fill

Try and understand just a little before you say something highly dumb again 

Relax drippy I'm sure it's just menstruation that's  got you down.  

15 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lol @ snot backpedaling now pretending he used the term “murse” as a term of endearment 

He's just a typical coward. Tries to throw it but runs away when it comes back. 

27 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Go for it. I'm going to assume it will be a liberal response and you will turn around and cry after saying it. 

I don't see anything wrong with what you do, so why would I criticize it? I know for thing for sure though, if I, or SR, or MC were a murse and you were not, the ridicule from your supposed friends would never stop.

26 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

I wonder if he knows he's actually gay?

dude. based on your looks, I guarantee i've banged more chicks than you've even dreamed about. sorry.

24 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:You are just jealous he makes more than an electrician does 

he makes more than ben?

7 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

He's just a typical coward. Tries to throw it but runs away when it comes back. 

what is with all this "runs away" crap? the notion that some of you dimwits scare people off is almost as comical as most of your other posts....

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't see anything wrong with what you do, so why would I criticize it? I know for thing for sure though, if I, or SR, or MC were a murse and you were not, the ridicule from your supposed friends would never stop.

dude. based on your looks, I guarantee i've banged more chicks than you've even dreamed about. sorry.

he makes more than ben?

what is with all this "runs away" crap? the notion that some of you dimwits scare people off is almost as comical as most of your other posts....

You do run off because you’re a pussy :lol: 

just like when you’re pushed to show how the trump tower meeting involved the Russian government you turn tail and run

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Three trips to the dealer, Ford sent it to another dealer where it's been for 3 weeks..............Ford has a problem they are struggling to figure out, it is what it is.

I'll tell my friend to tell Ford that steve from amherst says it's a wheel "wight" widget :lol:

You and the truck wouldn't make that far intact, it's a sad situation.

Maybe he should have a competent wrench look at it. Mine did the same damn thing . Mentioned it to my wrench, he knew what it was before he even looked. Rebalanced and no more problem.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Double no.  Even the smallest lift will instantly fuck up the rear axle tires on your trailer.  

Does it have the glass roof?  I love that option

20180518_165737.jpg

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So bad ass.  What hitch are you planning to use?  

Still on the list of things to get. Bed has the flush mounted hook ups...so no rails needed.

Ive got and old reese that ive been using on my other trucks...but dont think its compatible. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Badass.  I'd almost hate to get it dirty its so pretty.  Hows that torque feel?  :bc: 

It doesnt have the acceleration like my eco boost has...but im sure it will have tons of grunt pulling the camper.

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It doesnt have the acceleration like my eco boost has...but im sure it will have tons of grunt pulling the camper.

When are you picking up the new RV?  How far do you have to go to get it?