CNN collusion

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More @jtssrx Bullshit that never seams to become reality....: :lmao: 

9A6CC009-AE29-422E-8572-C253CFAE7C81.jpeg

6DED297A-8742-4396-8547-E4DC5772971C.jpeg

I guess in Jeffersons time there wasn't such a thing as a corrupt bias dishonest bunch of lying FUCKS in the press like today :guzzle: it's really pathetic what's happened 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

I guess in Jeffersons time there wasn't such a thing as a corrupt bias dishonest bunch of lying FUCKS in the press like today :guzzle: it's really pathetic what's happened 

Same with ‘bearing arms’ eh Momo the fake  :canadaflag: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I don’t think freedom of the press covers the internet and fully automatic printing machines 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Nothing like try to push a narrative 

He’s a lawyer.....he’s fighting on behalf of his client and he stole a page right out of Trump’s free media playbook to do it.

:owned:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

He’s a lawyer.....he’s fighting on behalf of his client and he stole a page right out of Trump’s free media playbook to do it.

He is probably going to end up in jail the beady eyed fuck is a crooked POS :finger3:

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I don’t think freedom of the press covers the internet and fully automatic printing machines 

they can print what they want very few dumb fucks like snorider buy the bull shit any longer . trumps win proved that the media completely lost its grasp on the people . 

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

what exactly is he fighting for ? lmfao you confuse a publicist and a lawyer . both Jews so it can be confusing I know 

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

the only thing he's fighting for is more camera time than adolf hogg.

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what exactly is he fighting for ? lmfao you confuse a publicist and a lawyer . both Jews so it can be confusing I know 

I'm kinda curious what this guy is fighting for too.  @ICEMAN! Any ideas?  

33 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Benjamin Franklin did use a woman's pen name to spread his ideas. 

28 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So the lawyer was in debt up to his eyeballs and a month after Stormy hits he is 8 million up? Seems legit.

45 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It really is unbelievable, how agenda driven the news is now.  They're my enemy as far as I'm concerned.  The lengths they've gone to in an effort to destroy Trump negates their credibility huge.  That dishonesty is a huge problem.

37 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He's a fuckin dirtbag.  Owes millions.  Have you heard the guy talk?  Reminds me of some skeevy Brooklyn used car dealer.

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Exactly.  

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm kinda curious what this guy is fighting for too.  @ICEMAN! Any ideas?  

I'm only curious as to how Soros is getting the money to him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He's a fuckin dirtbag.  Owes millions.  Have you heard the guy talk?  Reminds me of some skeevy Brooklyn used car dealer

Jesus Christ Woolie in that case you should love the guy since he has so much in common with Trump.

:lol:

18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Jesus Christ Woolie in that case you should love the guy since he has so much in common with Trump.

:lol:

Trumps checks don't  bounce.   :news:  

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trumps checks don't  bounce.   :news:  

Tell that to the thousands of subcontractors he’s stiffed over the years or the people affected by his half dozen bankruptcies.  Oh and let’s not forget all the people he fucked with his fake University.  How many millions did that lawsuit pay out?