Retarded Neighbour Thread

4 hours ago, bladefever said:

FB_IMG_1526967171427.jpg

A friend sent me that after I sold my house. His mother lived across the street from my neighbour from hell.

His mother was upset when I told her that I was going to list the house. "Why do all the good people have to move!" Her one neighbour family who were cool moved just after the asshole moved in. Her new neighbours kept to themselves. I think in 7 years I only spoke to them twice.

He said 1 day that his father (who was retired) tried to get his front yard work done before the asshole got home from work. Otherwise you'd have to deal with his interminal rambling. I knew how he felt. After dayshift I tried to avoid outdoor work rather than deal with him as well. 

(Picture an asshole in the role of Wilson on Home Improvement)

Edited by revrnd

4 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

"Free Couch"

In good condition (all northern miles).  Recently cleaned with natural water.  Pm for details. 

IMG_4062.JPG

Emile would be all over that!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

So it turns out his mom owns the house. Is this the new “lives in moms basement”?

F68A6FC9-3FF6-483A-BCF9-E297FF862FEC.jpeg

A friend's parents lived across the street from a guy that inherited his parents' house & barely maintained the yard. 

The brush on the end of the driveway looks familiar. Drive home from work & see a pile of brush next door. After the idgit gets home from work (I'm unpacking my truck), he comes over & asks me where he could get rid of some brush north of Oshawa or Bowmanville. I asked him, "What?" Where could he dump it in the ridges. I lost it. I said it's private property and while mountain biking & sledding I'd seen all sorts of shit dumped out there, tires, cinder blocks drywall... "It's just brush", he repeats. "I don't care it's private property!" I had thought he was white trash before that exchange, but that just confirmed it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

so where do city folk get rid of the brush? We just burn ours, but I understand you can't do that within city limits any more.

Was gonna say the same.  

We leave it at the curb, to one side of the driveway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigfish said:

so where do city folk get rid of the brush? We just burn ours, but I understand you can't do that within city limits any more.

Durham Region has transfer stations that accept pretty much anything (lumber, drywall etc). Mind you there is a nominal charge which must be excessive for some folks...

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Anyone know where I can find that old FS thread "how to dispose of a body".

The Ganny is close to the eastern part of the GTA. Just make sure you drag the body fare enough off the road or trail that passersby don't spot it...

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The Ganny is close to the eastern part of the GTA. Just make sure you drag the body fare enough off the road or trail that passersby don't spot it...

I don’t have to go that far. They do it all the time in the Simcoe county forest tracts. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...