Retarded Neighbour Thread

Although he does a dump run twice a year, this is what his house usually looks like at any given time.  He also had 5 bags with food along side his house 15' from my front door. When the animals were ripping it apart, the wind blew crap all over my property. When I told him to clean it up, he said that not all of it was his, and that some of it had blown in from elsewhere.  (I deleted that pic)

One time, there was a fight across the road, and retard neighbour walks out to middle of street and yells "everybody chill out, and let's do some cocaine". 

Then there was that time he wanted to fight me because my lawn sprinkler was soakin 10 square feet of his lawn(weeds). 

Hes a "rap/classic rock" singer, and its fuckin painful.  I can hear him inside my house with windows closed   

And to top it off, he puts up an ndp sign on his yard come election time.  Rant over.  

IMG_3928.JPG

20 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Although he does a dump run twice a year, this is what his house usually looks like at any given time.  He also had 5 bags with food along side his house 15' from my front door. When the animals were ripping it apart, the wind blew crap all over my property. When I told him to clean it up, he said that not all of it was his, and that some of it had blown in from elsewhere.  (I deleted that pic)

One time, there was a fight across the road, and retard neighbour walks out to middle of street and yells "everybody chill out, and let's do some cocaine". 

Then there was that time he wanted to fight me because my lawn sprinkler was soakin 10 square feet of his lawn(weeds). 

Hes a "rap/classic rock" singer, and its fuckin painful.  I can hear him inside my house with windows closed   

And to top it off, he puts up an ndp sign on his yard come election time.  Rant over.  

IMG_3928.JPG

Well that says it all.

There is one on every street, I got one beside me who is a real piece of work.

I noticed, they do tend to be tards or even worse. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

IMG_3928.JPG

check with bylaw enforcement... there are typically property standards and noise bylaws

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

check with bylaw enforcement... there are typically property standards and noise bylaws

I've never called bylaw on him, came close a few times but,  I dont want those fuckers around here.  

My neighbour from Hell always had a trailer load of garbage. He even had the audacity to ask me once where he could go north of Oshawa or Bowmanville to dump a load of yard waste. I went off on him bigtime about it being private property, I've seen the shit that people have dumped up there & so on. He said, it's only yard waste. I threw up my arms & walked away.

He was always showing me & bragging about shit that he was dragging home. Well 1 day he brings home a Honda lawn mower that he said was @ the end of someones driveway. My 1st thoughts were, someone had left it there while they took a call or else it was a POS & someone wanted it to disappear. Turns out it was the latter. While the rest of us on the street cut our lawns as it req'd (more often if they were growing quickly), while he cut his lawn once a week. The next time he went to cut the lawn, it sounded worse than an old Briggs & Stratton mower & he quit halfway thru the job, never to use the Honda again.

6 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

IMG_3928.JPG

Puzzles place?

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao: 

As usual Fail stupidity continues. We had a person on the street with a wreck of a car, no plates, flat tires was rusting away in his driveway. City told him to get rid of it or they would do it for him. Same with his front yard that grew to about knee deep.

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

As usual Fail stupidity continues. We had a person on the street with a wreck of a car, no plates, flat tires was rusting away in his driveway. City told him to get rid of it or they would do it for him. Same with his front yard that grew to about knee deep.

Co-worker that lived in Enfield had a wrecking yard on his side & front yard. Clarington cleaned it up for him & he got the bill.

One of Puzzleboys friends live in my neighbourhood.  

They have alot of junk in their backyard.  Trailers, washer, dryer and dishwasher.  

At least they got rid of the old car out of driveway. And the old Greyhound bus.

But They still have an old Polaris watercraft in backyard.

• Like 1

Wait...... didn't Poncho look over that Polaris flower planter to buy, if memory serves? 

The Rottweilers, the Polaris hull in the yard, washer/dryer, wife beater with spaghetti stains......  it all fits. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Wait...... didn't Poncho look over that Polaris flower planter to buy, if memory serves? 

The Rottweilers, the Polaris hull in the yard, washer/dryer, wife beater with spaghetti stains......  it all fits. 

That was you in the wife beater i believe. 

• Like 1