Slingers official winter concert thread

Lets have a topic where me and Slinger get along for a change.....

What all shows are you guys going to this summer?

Wife and I are doing Rock on the Range this weekend.

Then we are going to Dave Mathews at Blossom Music center and we are bringing our daughter to that. Its going to be her first show.

Then on July 15th going to The 7th Annual Big Growl in South Bend featuring STP , Nothing More and a few other bands and I think I am going to take the wife and kid and my brother to this one

Going to be a great bunch of concerts

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lets have a topic where me and Slinger get along for a change.....

What all shows are you guys going to this summer?

Wife and I are doing Rock on the Range this weekend.

Then we are going to Dave Mathews at Blossom Music center and we are bringing our daughter to that. Its going to be her first show.

Then on July 15th going to The 7th Annual Big Growl in South Bend featuring STP , Nothing More and a few other bands and I think I am going to take the wife and kid and my brother to this one

Going to be a great bunch of concerts

cool. have you seen DMB before? we're seeing DMB at least three times this tour, and dave and tim solo. I like dave and tim solo better than the band tbh. we are also seeing dead and company, probably twice. phil lesh. maybe foreigner/white snake and a few others.

Edited by Snoslinger

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cool. have you seen DMB before? we're seeing DMB at least three times this tour, and dave and tim solo. I like dave and tim solo better than the band tbh. we are also seeing dead and company, probably twice. phil lesh. maybe foreigner/white snake and a few others.

Nope....first time

• 3 weeks later...

Impact Festival in July --

Avenged Sevenfold, Prophets of Rage, Corrosion of Conformity, Black Label Society, Three Days Grace, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Anthrax, Slayer

Also in July --

Radiohead

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

Impact Festival in July --

Avenged Sevenfold, Prophets of Rage, Corrosion of Conformity, Black Label Society, Three Days Grace, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Anthrax, Slayer

Also in July --

Radiohead

Thinking COC will be the highlight of that show. They fucking rock.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Thinking COC will be the highlight of that show. They fucking rock.

Been around a long time.  Saw them when they were putting out xerox paper fliers . 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Their set list from last night looked pretty good. How did you like the show?

Show was amazing. Blossom is such a cool venue. Bit disappointed I didn't get to hear rapunzel or two step and my daughter was begging for satellite lol

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:51 AM, f7ben said:

Show was amazing. Blossom is such a cool venue. Bit disappointed I didn't get to hear rapunzel or two step and my daughter was begging for satellite lol

yeah two step is one of my favs, satellite one of my least favs. the more I think about the dead and company show Saturday night the more pissed I get. they took an hour long intermission, then played 2 songs into the second set before cancelling the show. they should have just played through the intermission, trying to beat the storms. they had to know what was coming as the weather was iffy all day/evening.

Going to Shania Twain in July.  Flame away.  :lol:

Have the opportunity to go to Kid Rock, Jason Aldean and Luke Byran as well.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

i wanted to go to aldeen and kid rock but they are not together at the venue i prefer it's just kid rock so if i go it's to mansfield which is more of a traffic nightmare.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i wanted to go to aldeen and kid rock but they are not together at the venue i prefer it's just kid rock so if i go it's to mansfield which is more of a traffic nightmare.  

Same venue for me but different nights.   

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd cross the street to see all of them. I like live music, so my normal selections can drop a little when it comes to concerts. kid rock I'd definitely see.

Edited by Snoslinger

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd cross the street to see all of them. I like live music, so my normal selections can drop a little when it comes to concerts. kid rock I'd definitely see.

Same here. never have a bad time at concerts.  Surprised at how many Country guys will step out of comfort zone and do heavy metal, pop, and other genres . Zac Brown does a lot of stuff in concert, from Metallica to Prince. Always fun show.

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Both good live. Aldean is a great show, seen him several times. 

* not to mention hotties in dukes, tank tops,  and boots

Edited by Cold War