America’s fittest cities.

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

minneapolis 2nd LMFAO obviously the author is not spending a lot of time in Minneapolis . yoga pants are the best invention and the worst . we have a fuck load of fat asses for every fit person I see 20 lumps . 

2 hours ago, Legend said:

Madison WI, no surprise there. 75% skinny power bottom twinks.

Rude. I'm a top.

Madison has some fine sloots. Tinder and Bumble game go strong. Couple good colleges, big tech companies, lot of jobs and opportunities, tons of white women trying to stay fit to find a man. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Rude. I'm a top.

Madison has some fine sloots. Tinder and Bumble game go strong. Couple good colleges, big tech companies, lot of jobs and opportunities, tons of white women trying to stay fit to find a man. 

LOL. 

In 2005, Madison was included in Gregory A. Kompes' book, 50 Fabulous Gay-Friendly Places to Live.[55] The Madison metro area has a higher percentage of gay couples than any other city in the area outside of Chicago and Minneapolis.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

LOL. 

In 2005, Madison was included in Gregory A. Kompes' book, 50 Fabulous Gay-Friendly Places to Live.[55] The Madison metro area has a higher percentage of gay couples than any other city in the area outside of Chicago and Minneapolis.

Oh no well dressed gay men!!!!!!!!!! What a shithole!!! 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh no well dressed gay men!!!!!!!!!! What a shithole!!! 

I was just reinforcing your mantra....might be a shortage of straight men in Mad town

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL. 

Vs: gay unfriendly places to live. The mummy walks. 

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am at the game today and Minneapolis is not a very fit city 

20180516_141258.jpg

I spend my time on the bike trails around maple grove. Very few fat people And a lot of hotties. Fat people tend to congregate. Something you might want to look at. 

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is it coincidence that these 5 cities overwhelmingly voted for the loser of the last POTUS election?

Maybe this is another article so they can feel good about themselves.:dunno:

Not everything is about politics... Bitches are generally more trim in a city. Not really a huge surprise. Cities just happen to vote dem. 

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I spend my time on the bike trails around maple grove. Very few fat people And a lot of hotties. Fat people tend to congregate. Something you might want to look at. 

6ft 185 and fuck bikers I fucking hate stretchy pants road boss dick fucking bikers 

Edited by Ez ryder

We were at water park in Ohio Last week.  Women definitely seem to be out pacing men in the fat department.

Shocked, at how fat the young women were compared to the older women. No shame either,  tattoos don't hide fat.

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Wisconsinite's drink like fucking fish, it's unreal. :lol:

6 of the top 10 are Wisconsinites?  Thats fucked up.  :lol: 

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We were at water park in Ohio Last week.  Women definitely seem to be out pacing men in the fat department.

Shocked, at how fat the young women were compared to the older women. No shame either,  tattoos don't hide fat.

Should be a law against fat people getting tattoos.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

6 of the top 10 are Wisconsinites?  Thats fucked up.  :lol:

Dude I was dumbfounded the first time I walked into a grocery store in Wisconsin. There's more people buying beer than groceries. Never seen anything like it around here.