Is Slinger accusing me of lying again?

I'm more of a lurker than a regular poster, but I couldn't resist commenting because I am thoroughly impressed with your salary. 180K is $100 per hour if you work fifty weeks a year. Your salary is WAY above the national average.  (See attached chart.)  One of my close friends is a longtime industrial electrician for a well-known Maine company, and he makes a third of what you do. That makes sense, though, because Maine is on the low end of the scale when it comes to salaries. At least the cost of living is cheap here . . .

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 10.01.04 PM.png

Edited by CaddisFly

16 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

I'm more of a lurker than a regular poster, but I couldn't resist commenting because I am thoroughly impressed with your salary. 180K is $100 per hour if you work fifty weeks a year. Your salary is WAY above the national average.  (See attached chart.)  One of my close friends is a longtime industrial electrician for a well-known Maine company, and he makes a third of what you do. That makes sense, though, because Maine is on the low end of the scale when it comes to salaries. At least the cost of living is cheap here . . .

Thats pretty sad pay for a tradesman.

34 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

just going to say this I know he works for a outfit . that said my sparky is billing me 135bucks a hr + trip charge 

plumbers 120 hr no trip charge . fuck my rocker/mud guy is 80 .painter is 65 

180 with the package and OT is not out of the realm 

I have buds in the same basic field fixing manufacturing equipment that do it as subs. they charge trip charge driving there and back then the work + 30% on parts at 200 hr .  

Just direct compensation Slinger

Stock Award , Profit Share , and Wages

180k ...you called me a liar and I'm putting $500 down that says I'm not

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

which line is my profit sharing......or is that just fake money

Line 38 is what income is.

You can throw whatever else you want in there to trip your trigger, but when men are talking about what they scored last year it's line 38 :bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Just direct compensation Slinger

Stock Award , Profit Share , and Wages

180k ...you called me a liar and I'm putting $500 down that says I'm not

Seems pretty straight forward. Compensation and bennies are two different things. Bonus and stocks and profit sharing are definitely compensation. :dunno: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Line 38 is what income is.

You can throw whatever else you want in there to trip your trigger, but when men are talking about what they scored last year it's line 38 :bc:

Nope....sorry. Profit share is a direct cash compensation. Sorry that bothers you.

Just now, Edmo said:

Seems pretty straight forward. Compensation and bennies are two different things. Bonus and stocks and profit sharing are definitely compensation. :dunno: 

You'd think it couldn't get any simpler

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....sorry. Profit share is a direct cash compensation. Sorry that bothers you.

Yep, profit share is real money. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

It really is cute to watch the Repug ‘men’ tickle each other’s testicles every chance they get.... :lmao: Between Rev, you, and I we trigger the shit out of the whole Clown Posse. :lmao: 

LOL..... Nice attempt at a self esteem boost, and think what you want, but 95% of the members here laugh and laugh and laugh at you and your Jester Posse. Which includes the pants shitter MC. Start a Poll and find out for yourself. 

How many pepole count their employer contribution towards Health Insurance premium as compensation....:dunno:  That’s basically what counting the employer contribution to a HSA is.   Also profit sharing can be paid in a variety of ways.....cash, retirement contribution, stock, etc.....so it could be considered compensation or a benefit depending on how it’s paid out. 

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yep, profit share is real money. 

If it goes in a 401K it's pension money that may or may not be there when you retire.

Ballers talk Line 38 when talking score, little men talk bennies and that's OK :bc:

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

LOL..... Nice attempt at a self esteem boost, and think what you want, but 95% of the members here laugh and laugh and laugh at you and your Jester Posse. Which includes the pants shitter MC. Start a Poll and find out for yourself. 

Poor Dumbski....still trying to fit in :lmao: And in your world you think criticizing me is your ticket into the club.......let’s hear more of your boring drivel :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If it goes in a 401K it's pension money that may or may not be there when you retire.

Ballers talk Line 38 when talking score, little men talk bennies and that's OK :bc:

Money is money.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Dumbski....still trying to fit in :lmao: And in your world you think criticizing me is your ticket into the club.......let’s hear more of your boring drivel :lmao: 

Such a brain dead moron! Criticizing you is fun for me. You continually thinking I'm trying to fit in here really exemplifies just how dumb you are. Keep up the entertainment Mr. Extra chromosome 21 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Such a brain dead moron! Criticizing you is fun for me. You continually thinking I'm trying to fit in here really exemplifies just how dumb you are. Keep up the entertainment Mr. Extra chromosome 21 

Try harder. I almost feel embarrassed for you and your ultra weak internet skills. :lmao: 

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Money is money.

When one of my buds is telling me how much coin he made last year he sure as fuck isn't including his bennies, it's line 38 end of story, unless you want to get ridiculed :lol:

:lol:

baller ben, ya ought to take some of that $90k in wages and seek some professional for some of your issues - like swallowing conspiracy theories whole,  always thinking everyone on the internets is interested in your personal stories, trying to impress everyone with your baller incomes....

10 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

indiana isn't exactly an expensive living area either. but this is fsce, where a handful of snowmobilers on the internet defy all logic, all normalicies from the every day world. 

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

baller ben, ya ought to take some of that $90k in wages and seek some professional for some of your issues - like swallowing conspiracy theories whole,  always thinking everyone on the internets is interested in your personal stories, trying to impress everyone with your baller incomes....

Take the bet asshole

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When one of my buds is telling me how much coin he made last year he sure as fuck isn't including his bennies, it's line 38 end of story, unless you want to get ridiculed :lol:

The money I contribute to my 401k ain't on line 38 either you fucking moron. Did I not earn that money?  You getting your feelings hurt a little here?

There is no vesting period on the companies contributions to my 401k. I could cash them out tomorrow. It is direct compensation. The end

Now take the bet slinger you pussy

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The money I contribute to my 401k ain't on line 38 either you fucking moron. Did I not earn that money?  You getting your feelings hurt a little here?

agreed nor is the income you paid to buy your insurance.