So what kind of cash is the average Wisconsin lightbulb salesman raking in?

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly....its an office job with a suit and tie. You arent killing yourself physically so if you don't mind the job work it till it gets on your nerves and then pull the plug

Being a office warrior or chair jockey can wear you down mentally.  It sucks coming home exhausted and it sure as hell wasn't because you were doing anything physical.

office-warrior-10340723.jpg

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

My great uncle has been to every country in the world and until this year, and pretty much traveled the world since the 1980's.  His next trip is Antarctica, and then he isn't sure WTF he'll do.  

His scrap books and photo albums could just about rival Nat. Geo.  

I don't think I could do that, but I will always wonder...

are you a Steger by chance? one of my buds is so just checking .

I have a friend who started a business just 2 yrs ago .she is travailing with older people who do not feel comfortable travailing alone . she is slamming with biz has had to hire one of her friends to travel also . 

very few in the game if you want to make a change and live all around the world in a bag .

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

are you a Steger by chance? one of my buds is so just checking .

I have a friend who started a business just 2 yrs ago .she is travailing with older people who do not feel comfortable travailing alone . she is slamming with biz has had to hire one of her friends to travel also . 

very few in the game if you want to make a change and live all around the world in a bag .

Negative.  If I'm making a change, it'll be to work closer to home or to farm.  

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Negative.  If I'm making a change, it'll be to work closer to home or to farm.  

not my gig . she is doing some cool shit though . tons of boomers with tall stacks who want to travel but are afraid to go at it alone .

so goes off percentage of total trip plus tip obviously all expenses and all the reword points and hotel/airline kickbacks . guess also a lot of middle age kids   are booking for mom or dad  more than anything . 

I sure shit could not deal with it . but she has dealt with old people her whole working life. I have gotten a ton of work from her and her circle of over the yrs fixing old peoples homes so they could stay in them and getting them ready for a sale when transferring in to a nursing home .also the jump on some property's when people kick off    

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Slinger always likes to call me a liar :lol: he gets slapped down every single time 

Good for you man.   That's very good coin. :bc:  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know a few like Ben who are making just that.  

industrial electrician, in a non-union environment, in indiana? paleez.

and if he was making that kind of coin, he wouldn't need to tap into his 401K to buy some turbo toys....

good god some of you are gullible as hell.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

industrial electrician, in a non-union environment, in indiana Ontario? paleez.

and if he was making that kind of coin, he wouldn't need to tap into his 401K to buy some turbo toys....

fixed.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

industrial electrician, in a non-union environment, in indiana? paleez.

Speaking of gullible...I don't care what he makes, good for him.  Enough people in this forum as it is counting other peoples money.  I'll worry about my own.  Everyone else should do the same.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of gullible...I don't care what he makes, good for him.  Enough people in this forum as it is counting other peoples money.  I'll worry about my own.  Everyone else should do the same.

I don't give a fuck either. but I know BS when I see it and i'll call it out.........

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There are a lot of people making great coin and yet are still broke.:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't give a fuck either. but I know BS when I see it and i'll call it out.........

When the king of BS is calling something BS, it generally tends to cancel itself out and becomes the truth.:lol:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well said