So what kind of cash is the average Wisconsin lightbulb salesman raking in?

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Love your job and be happy with what you make.  :bc:

Neal

I find that is complete garbage. Working sucks.....nobody loves their job. That is some line of bullshit pumped out by those making bank off your productivity. No different than thanking a cop for their service :lol: brainwashed mush 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I find that is complete garbage. Working sucks.....nobody loves their job. That is some line of bullshit pumped out by those making bank off your productivity. No different than thanking a cop for their service :lol: brainwashed mush 

I always told my employers they were paying me to do a hobby.  At some point they should have clued in.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I always told my employers they were paying me to do a hobby.  At some point they should have clued in.

I dont particularly care for being an electrician......i just like the money. Its nice to be relied on to do stuff others cant but lots of people can say that

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fine, I will amend love to don't hate.  :lol:

Neal

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont particularly care for being an electrician......i just like the money. Its nice to be relied on to do stuff others cant but lots of people can say that

Funny you say that....I enjoyed the tradetill I was about 35...i enjoyed residential commercial more then industrial...but Industrial was where the bigger money and better job security was.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I know, and when you can't I get called in.  Lol.

22 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Short of farming full time or finding a way to travel for a living, I don't think that is going to happen.  

I love my job, but the pay is terrible.

26 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Short of farming full time or finding a way to travel for a living, I don't think that is going to happen.  

I know people who travel for a living and they cant get to retirement soon enough so they never have to leave town again .

all sound great until you do it for a decade then after the 3rd or 4th decade you are welcoming death  

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Work sucks and is a waste of your life . We weren't put here to be locked down

You're a smart guy....unfortunately it costs money to have fun.....and I love fun

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I know people who travel for a living and they cant get to retirement soon enough so they never have to leave town again .

all sound great until you do it for a decade then after the 3rd or 4th decade you are welcoming death  

My great uncle has been to every country in the world and until this year, and pretty much traveled the world since the 1980's.  His next trip is Antarctica, and then he isn't sure WTF he'll do.  

His scrap books and photo albums could just about rival Nat. Geo.  

I don't think I could do that, but I will always wonder...

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Who are you referring to?  Lol.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Love your job and be happy with what you make.  :bc:

Neal

Yup.  I've had one and not the other, and both.  Both is better :bc: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You find alotta shit to be complete garbage.  I'm gonna credit the ADHD for that.  :lol: 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're a smart guy....unfortunately it costs money to have fun.....and I love fun

And yet you and your lippy little man bun buddy give me suck because I still "work", and the fun I like to have can get real expensive. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thinking about cashing in the 401k and investing it in some turbo toys..

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A1 plan.  

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Depreciating assets are my wheelhouse

:lol: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  I've had one and not the other, and both.  Both is better :bc: 

You find alotta shit to be complete garbage.  I'm gonna credit the ADHD for that.  :lol: 

And yet you and your lippy little man bun buddy give me suck because I still "work", and the fun I like to have can get real expensive. :lol: 

I just give you shit about it because it's a good one to swing with. :lol: If you're happy working and making big bucks I'm happy for you. 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just give you shit about it because it's a good one to swing with. :lol: If you're happy working and making big bucks I'm happy for you. 

I got a really great situation and and am gonna roll with it for a few more years.  :bc: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I got a really great situation and and am gonna roll with it for a few more years.  :bc: 

Honestly....its an office job with a suit and tie. You arent killing yourself physically so if you don't mind the job work it till it gets on your nerves and then pull the plug