Jesse Ventura for POTUS

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I hope he doesn't team up with some cuckoo bird. 

He should pick someone like Howard Stern or some such shit. The american people dont give a fuck about how disgusting piece of shit someone is......Trump showed us that much 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

He should pick someone like Howard Stern or some such shit. The american people dont give a fuck about how disgusting piece of shit someone is......Trump showed us that much 

Howard Stern has a nice life, he's not dumb enough to run for office. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How about Mel Gibson!!!!!11111

Now that would be awesome. He should make a movie about how Israel is controlling our govt and using our military to do their bidding. The joos and woolie would go apeshit! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Maybe he could get his old partner , Gorilla Monsoon to run , those guy's were the best announcing duo ever

He could pick anyone......and it would be better than what we have now or anything the retarded dems will run 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully Jesse runs in 2020.....dude actually has a brain that works and stands up for whats right. 

yeah he was a get shit done guy when Governor of MN . not 

I did like what he did for car tabs and how he kept the other elected dick heads on there toes and loved how pissed off the dems got when he gave us all back all of  our surplus. but  thats about it 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yeah he was a get shit done guy when Governor of MN . not 

I did like what he did for car tabs and how he kept the other elected dick heads on there toes thats about it 

He was miles better than Pawlenty or Mumbles

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

pawlentey is a cunt yes man as for   mumbels WTF is wrong with people in this state 

well....at least we have split government and they dont get much done

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Maybe he could get his old partner , Gorilla Monsoon to run , those guy's were the best announcing duo ever

Monsoon has been dead for years. I agree on the announcing duo. He was my favorite wrestler way back when he was fighting with cheako Santana. I can't stand him now. He's a complete loon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

pawlentey is a cunt yes man as for   mumbels WTF is wrong with people in this state 

Mumbles, Al Franken, Amy K, Keith Ellison...

I wish Arnie or Rudy was still around.  Hell, even Paul Wellstone, mainly because I think he was the most honest of the bunch.

And while I'm on it, I really wish the DFL would take the F out of it, since they haven't represented farmers for years.   

Edited by racinfarmer