TORTURE!

Green Beret and former UFC fighter Tim Kennedy livestreamed a video of himself being waterboarded to promote President Trump's nomination, Gina Haspel, for CIA director.

In a 41-minute-long video, Kennedy is voluntarily waterboarded by his friends multiple times while answering questions between sessions.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/387446-green-beret-former-ufc-fighter-livestreams-being-waterboarded-to

What Americans think torture is:  Waterboarding.  :lol:Something TV entertainers, drunken frat boys, and anybody wanting to see what it's about does for fun.  I mean.....:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Waterboarding....OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!"  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What Americans think torture is:  Waterboarding.  :lol:Something TV entertainers, drunken frat boys, and anybody wanting to see what it's about does for fun.  I mean.....:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I convinced my friends to waterboard me at a bar once.

The real issue with Haspel is that she's a bootlicker extraordinaire. You don't nominate a follower to lead, it's just stupid.

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The real issue with Haspel is that she's a bootlicker extraordinaire. You don't nominate a follower to lead, it's just stupid.

'By reading, you learn through others' experiences, generally a better way to do business.

'Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.'

'Be the hunter, not the hunted.'

'You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it's going to be bad.'

She lives up to Mattis' principals of leadership quite well.

Just for shits and grins, I will take his opinion over Mr Balls Across the Nose.

27 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Is she the perfect choice?  IDK.  Would she do well?  Yes.  I've not given up all hope for our IC, but I'm close.  Our only real option is to put America first.  Doesn't matter how or why we got here...just what we do while we are here.  If we are getting solid information from our enemies from waterboarding, fine.  Are we?  From waterboarding?  No.  We should give them a choice, Waterboarding or a half off Wednesdays at Walt Disney world.  Wait til they see the lines for the "good rides".  Wait, is "Waterboarding" a ride at Walt Disney now?  It should be.  Fucking long lines there too I'd bet.  

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

'Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.'

She doesn't do this one at all... If she did this torture thing wouldn't be haunting her right now.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Shoving multiple cocks in your mouth at one time isnt waterboarding.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Shoving multiple cocks in your mouth at one time isnt waterboarding.

Dave, that's after the bar, this was actual waterboarding in public. Sheesh.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Make a video of yourself being waterboarded.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Make a video of yourself being waterboarded.

How about all of you bad asses that don't think it's torture get water boarded? Could be fun. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

How about all of you bad asses that don't think it's torture get water boarded? Could be fun. 

That's what I'm saying...a bunch of Sean Hannity types around here.

20 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Nothing wrong with torture imo.

46 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's what I'm saying...a bunch of Sean Hannity types around here.

Both of your bleeding hearts are ruining my phone!!!

Torture, yes.  I just find it hilarious that seems to be the hot button over the years.  Waterbaording. ...how civilized!!!!!!  

It’s easy to see why our government decides to keep the truth from us.  Emotional fucking retards.

I hope we start employing “nose holding” while sleeping.   :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Torture, yes.  I just find it hilarious that seems to be the hot button over the years.  Waterbaording. ...how civilized!!!!!!  

It’s easy to see why our government decides to keep the truth from us.  Emotional fucking retards.

Police around here have been torturing people for ever. We are used to it. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey that's great...our government sends troops around the globe to kill, maim and torture...remember that next time another 9-11 happens and I'll just laugh and tell you how hilarious it is.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey that's great...our government sends troops around the globe to kill, maim and torture...remember that next time another 9-11 happens and I'll just laugh and tell you how hilarious it is.

Vaginal bleeding.  How much torture do you think is going on in these shitholes?  These are places that don’t bother with clean rags and water.  

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Vaginal bleeding.  How much torture do you think is going on in these shitholes?  These are places that don’t bother with clean rags and water.  

Not to mention locking people up in Gitmo guilty or not and holding them indefinitely....yeah they might be a little pissed when they get out. Something else to remember next time something happens here.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not to mention locking people up in Gitmo guilty or not and holding them indefinitely....yeah they might be a little pissed when they get out. Something else to remember next time something happens here.

90% of people killed in drone strikes are innocent civilians