Donny Tinyhands lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Well you have been on the Trump dick for like 3 years now so when you see someone having an intelligent and rational conversation you cant really tell whats going on anymore. :bc:

Dude, Bernie doesn't mention the media campaigning for Hillary ONCE.  How is that an intelligent, rational conversation when you and Dore suggest is completely one sided.   I agree with Dore, the media was in the tank for Bernie but that is NOT what Bernie is saying in the slightest.

Again you can't debate the facts so you come out with some homosexual fantasy post trying to insult me when it only makes you look childish.   Good job man you really got me.  :lol:  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude, Bernie doesn't mention the media campaigning for Hillary ONCE.  How is that an intelligent, rational conversation when you and Dore suggest is completely one sided.   I agree with Dore, the media was in the tank for Bernie but that is NOT what Bernie is saying in the slightest.

Again you can't debate the facts so you come out with some homosexual fantasy post trying to insult me when it only makes you look childish.   Good job man you really got me.  :lol:  

Do you know what "In the tank for" means?

Just now, f7ben said:

Do you know what "In the tank for" means?

So Bernie actually says the media was in the tank for Hillary?  Again I think that is the point Dore is trying to make I just didn't hear Bernie making it.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Debate facts? You missed the point of the entire video. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Debate facts? You missed the point of the entire video. 

No I didn't.  Dore was making the point of the media....Sanders wasn't.  Jesus how do you get Sanders calling out the MSM there?   Just because he disagreed with the points the interviewers were making?  :lol:   I'd hardly say that's calling out the MSM and they would have been in the tank for him had he won the nomination.  

23 hours ago, Wildboer said:

That's total bullshit. Working class white conservatives have a serious persecution complex.

bull shit most of the non state and Fed union working class people I know are shit or get off the pot get it done people who just want to be left the fuck alone to do what they want to do

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No I didn't.  Dore was making the point of the media....Sanders wasn't.  Jesus how do you get Sanders calling out the MSM there?   Just because he disagreed with the points the interviewers were making?  :lol:   I'd hardly say that's calling out the MSM and they would have been in the tank for him had he won the nomination.  

Keep squirming dude. The title of the video is:

Bernie Sanders schools clueless news anchor on why Hillary Clinton lost. 

Bernie isnt going to jump up and yell "Fake News" and tweet ridiculous incendiary remarks. He made them look pretty foolish without being an asshole. I swear you are the biggest, most dense fucking nerd on this site. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bernie isnt going to jump up and yell "Fake News" and tweet ridiculous incendiary remarks. He made them look pretty foolish without being an asshole. I swear you are the biggest, most dense fucking nerd on this site. 

Yah....but Bernie didnt go in air and sound like a complete retard screaming shit like fake news and hurling insults......so HM is really having a tough time getting the jist of what was said

20 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No shit...Did Highmark watch the same video as the rest of us?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

HE DIDNT SCREAM FAKE NEWS THE WHOLE TIME......HE DOESNT CALL THE MSM LYIN TED OR ANYTHING. HE IS IN THE TANK OR SOMETHING !!!!!1111

30 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....but Bernie didnt go in air and sound like a complete retard screaming shit like fake news and hurling insults......so HM is really having a tough time getting the jist of what was said

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

HE DIDNT SCREAM FAKE NEWS THE WHOLE TIME......HE DOESNT CALL THE MSM LYIN TED OR ANYTHING. HE IS IN THE TANK OR SOMETHING !!!!!1111

Bernie disagree's with why Hillary lost and these guys thinks he's calling out the MSM on a whole.   :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bernie disagree's with why Hillary lost and these guys thinks he's calling out the MSM on a whole.   :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

bull shit most of the non state and Fed union working class people I know are shit or get off the pot get it done people who just want to be left the fuck alone to do what they want to do

What does that have to do with their perception that liberals are waging war on their way of life?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Nobody said that you stupid motherfucker ....are the Iowa pig shit fumes  rotting your brain? 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I agree with most of that.  Where he misses completely is corporate MSM.   Of course he won't be critical there because he know's no matter who the DNC nominates the vast majority are on their side.  

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

That was kinda the point of that entire video.... :nuts:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

The point of Jimmy Dore, it wasn't the point Bernie was trying to make.   He never called out the MSM or at least I never watched enough of it to hear that.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody said that you stupid motherfucker ....are the Iowa pig shit fumes  rotting your brain? 

:lol:   Making me much more capable of following along than you.  

You guys crack me up.   All I did was say Dore was more critical of the MSM than Bernie was.  :lol: Dore was making that point Sanders wasn't.   He was simply responding to questions they asked.  

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

What does that have to do with their perception that liberals are waging war on their way of life?

they are .did you miss the part want to be left alone to do what they want to do.

who wants to control there guns a d ammo who wants to control the swamp in there back yard who wants them to go through days upon days of bull shit to do anything on there own property with said swamp or drainage ditch . who wants to take more of there money to give to some one else 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

they are .did you miss the part want to be left alone to do what they want to do.

who wants to control there guns a d ammo who wants to control the swamp in there back yard who wants them to go through days upon days of bull shit to do anything on there own property with said swamp or drainage ditch . who wants to take more of there money to give to some one else 

Very true. That being said both parties are control freaks. Its just what they want to control that differs.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Very true. That being said both parties are control freaks. Its just what they want to control that differs.

true that is why the country swings so dramatic at elections get sick of 1 brand of bull shit so go for a diff flavor of bull shit every 8 to 16 yrs 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The words of a dude who's obviously never seen how fucked up shit was before building codes... Reactionary douche.