Who here drinks those foofoo coffee????

Vero Bella Bold, my burr grinder is set at medium, 50 to 70% of that with the balance of the grounds being Folgers Black Silk decaf...gourmet blend with the right amount of caffeine for the day, black of course for me.

For the wife I use a puddle of honey (blueberry flower nectar for the most potent anti-oxidants) top that off with a blend of shaken half&half, and heavy cream, microwaved for 22 seconds then stirred, pour the coffee over for a frothy top..................I'll cheat on a rare Sunday and treat myself to a cup of that :bc: 

Fuck that overheated shit at Dunkin Shit, and fuckin Starbucks is for librul feygs who cry like a little bitch when a shitty table goes caddywhompus and they get sprayed with a few drops of that shit and yet wants an apology before I take of the old man who took the brunt of that hot sewage on the thighs...........what an asshole he was, and I think know he was offended when I told him so :lol:

5 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup. Straight coffee, maybe a "shot" of Jameson if it was a rough night. 

Crown or VO for me, or any other decent whiskey in a pinch, it's the go to to kickoff any serious high mile day of riding :bc:

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Ya.  They are shut down on occasion....  but are all over the further west you go and pretty easy to find one near your location with google....  or just drive around and look for the coffee stands with a bunch of trucks in line waiting to order coffee.

Damn can you get a croissant and a hand release with your cup of Joe too?

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn can you get a croissant and a hand release with your cup of Joe too?

The ones that they have shutdown over the years I believe you could once upon a time.

18 hours ago, BOHICA said:

BB0DC01D-426E-4B3E-AB37-9D17E5DACF89.jpeg

I felt like being a dork.....the tat on her right upper thigh says, "Learn to understand and work out your own salvation, do not depend on others".  Makes me wonder, unless she reads upside down, who is reading it where she put it?  I had to rub one out twice before I got the pic blown up so I could read it.  :lmao:

You're all perverts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB0DC01D-426E-4B3E-AB37-9D17E5DACF89.jpeg.887dda22aa2b200ea82db1c0cd2e6343.jpeg