Who here drinks those foofoo coffee????

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I like putting hot chocolate in my coffee. I like my diabeetus. 

I like the extra effort put in by some baristas that make my coffee that starts the day off enjoyable.

Edited by BOHICA

I've been known to geddy-up at the Caribou with a white chocolate turtle mocha.  It's ok though...I try to look like a meek beta when I enjoy it.  I keep my shades on tho.  THE EYES GIVE ME AWAY!!!  :lol:

Related image

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've been known to geddy-up at the Caribou with a white chocolate turtle mocha.  It's ok though...I try to look like a meek beta when I enjoy it.  I keep my shades on tho.  THE EYES GIVE ME AWAY!!!  :lol:

Related image

Candy and Tiffany just had a special way of making a Carmel Mocha and was just a special time for my crew in the mornings....  Now that, that job was finished up I’m kind of sad to move onto the next location.  Wish we could have slow walked that job. :sad:

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Candy and Tiffany just had a special way of making a Carmel Mocha and was just a special time for my crew in the mornings....  Now that, that job was finished up I’m kind of sad to move onto the next location.  Wish we could have slow walked that job. :sad:

Yeah, I'm sure "Candy" and "Tiffany" has a special talent alright.  Are you sure their names aren't spelled with an "i" at the end?  :lmao:

No talent at either of my Caribou's.  Unless you are gay...and I'm not....and pretty sure I'm not willing to learn at this stage.  Although, I must get a look at this Wildboer feller!  :lol:

@Wildboer

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I'm sure "Candy" and "Tiffany" has a special talent alright.  Are you sure their names aren't spelled with an "i" at the end?  :lmao:

No talent at either of my Caribou's.  Unless you are gay...and I'm not....and pretty sure I'm not willing to learn at this stage.  Although, I must get a look at this Wildboer feller!  :lol:

@Wildboer

BB0DC01D-426E-4B3E-AB37-9D17E5DACF89.jpeg

Edited by BOHICA

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

@Wildboer

You pussies drink that shit? Black, no sugar for me thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Fuck you.  Are you cereal?

Yep.  Very special times getting coffee.  Starts the day out great!  It’s only $7 for a large Carmel mocha

Just now, BOHICA said:

Yep.  Very special times getting coffee.  Starts the day out great!  It’s only $7 for a large Carmel mocha

My god man!  I don't give a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK what that shit cost!  PAY IT!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My god man!  I don't give a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK what that shit cost!  PAY IT!

I remember the first one of these premium coffee stands that I went through back in 2005 and fell in love.....  I had a cup holder and a vibrider on the passenger seat on my vrod.....  oh Bridget that was a good times picking you up on the vrod from your shift in the coffee stand.  It was an era of my love for single moms and espresso!!!!!

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I remember the first one of these premium coffee stands that I went through back in 2005 and fell in love.....  I had a cup holder and a vibrider on the passenger seat on my vrod.....  oh Bridget that was a good times picking you up on the vrod from your shift in the coffee stand.  It was an era of my love for single moms and espresso!!!!!

Out of curiousity, where is this anyway?  

• Gold Member

Ya.  They are shut down on occasion....  but are all over the further west you go and pretty easy to find one near your location with google....  or just drive around and look for the coffee stands with a bunch of trucks in line waiting to order coffee.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ya.  They are shut down on occasion....  but are all over the further west you go and pretty easy to find one near your location with google....  or just drive around and look for the coffee stands with a bunch of trucks in line waiting to order coffee.

Librul free zones!   :lol: