• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, snowblind said:

any one know what happened to trailconditions.com

It's there, was on it Friday reading about snirt run and Nyssa meeting 

3 minutes ago, snowblind said:

check again, it's gone. No explanation anywhere

I will when I get to work

I used to check the NH forum from time to time to read Diamonds posts. Since he sold his place on Diamond Pond this spring I'm sure the NH forum on there won't see any action if it does return.

not sure if it shut down or what, the new York thread was always active. Maybe the owner just called it quits. Just funny how there's no mention anywhere about it from the regulars and Nyssa officers that bicker all the

10 minutes ago, snowblind said:

not sure if it shut down or what, the new York thread was always active. Maybe the owner just called it quits. Just funny how there's no mention anywhere about it from the regulars and Nyssa officers that bicker all the

It could just be a server error that the site owner isn't aware of.

9 minutes ago, snowblind said:

could be, think this happened one other time, I have no idea who owns it

I think the original owner sold it a year or two ago. No idea to who..

looks like they are updating or something, home page was still there, I saw some new forums that were just for talking about SXS, ATV, ect..

@snowblind, this is a decent site ran out of Oneida NY.  Some guys started it that frequented trailconditions.com but didnt want to deal with the Roady's of the world and the drama that goes along with it..

http://www.snowmobileamerica.com/

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

@snowblind, this is a decent site ran out of Oneida NY.  Some guys started it that frequented trailconditions.com but didnt want to deal with the Roady's of the world and the drama that goes along with it..

http://www.snowmobileamerica.com/

What's the deal with him? I remember him being in the NH forum on HCS years ago. Was he originally from NH, or was he just in there :stirthepot:

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

What's the deal with him? I remember him being in the NH forum on HCS years ago. Was he originally from NH, or was he just in there :stirthepot:

He is an decent guy in person, Ive done some business with him. But one of those know it alls online, always trying to stir the pot. But in all fairness he does do a lot for the sport, owns an excavating/paving company and he donates a ton of time and equipment to clubs, helping clear trails, make bridges, ect.. He travels to ride so Im sure he ride in NH, I know he does Maine and Canada trips.

• Like 1