poor dull normal momo.....suckles on Trumps little dick lol

poor momo.....always sucking at the cock of some authority ......Rob....CKF .....Trump. Always some cock to suck huh you spineless worm 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

poor momo.....always sucking at the cock of some authority ......Rob....CKF .....Trump. Always some cock to suck huh you spineless worm 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Gullible shit for brains Bipolarshitsinabagcuzwasassrappedbycophooknose posts what? :guzzle: what a sheep

That lawyer stupid sheep Bipolarshitsinabagcuzwasassrappedbycophooknose is investing his stupidity in has been on CNN 58 times since March :lmao: what a fucking shit for brains, that media whore lying fuck is nothing but a hack POS lying leech CUNT  :lol2: 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

Momo the spineless worm, it fits you Momo!!

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Momo would drag his balls through a mile of glass just to beat off on Trump’s shadow. Momo would suck a fart out of Trump’s ass and hold it like a bong hit. Momo would tongue punch Trump’s rusty sheriff badge. Momo is the definition of cuck. 

I've never seen a faggot talk about cocks and male sex acts so much and claim to be straight :lol:   plus is devoted love for trump is down right creepy.   I think the church is well beyond an exorcist on momo to get rid of the gay

F51AD348-05F0-4023-B36C-A72D324AC83F.thumb.jpeg.f4e1d7b7cdc9ed12f6015cf6ec0575ec.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I've never seen a faggot talk about cocks and male sex acts so much and claim to be straight :lol:   plus is devoted love for trump is down right creepy.   I think the church is well beyond an exorcist on momo to get rid of the gay

F51AD348-05F0-4023-B36C-A72D324AC83F.thumb.jpeg.f4e1d7b7cdc9ed12f6015cf6ec0575ec.jpeg

The best part is the sites actual sodomite like an actual fudge packing faggot posted this :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

The best part is the sites actual sodomite like an actual fudge packing faggot posted this :lmao: 

Yeah you are a fudge packer.  Why don't you head back on down the Hershey highway 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Yeah you are a fudge packer.  Why don't you head back on down the Hershey highway 

Lying reacharound cock obsessed  homosexual posts what? :finger2:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Great stuff guys.  Riveting.  Fuck, get some fresh air.  :lol:  I'm off to buy some fucking paint and then mow the lawn.

Thanks for the update faggot!!! Some of us can multitask while we do house work. 

Woolie would eat a mile of Trump’s shit just to see where it came from!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1

:bc: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2