Barriers

revrnd

It will never end.....however, The easy way, as a pedestrian, and to be proactive, in trying to avoid another fuck-nut in a van, is too walk toward on coming traffic.  I do that when traveling in Europe and Asia.  Drives people crazy but at least you have a fighting chance at seeing an on coming vehicle....that is unless they use the same tactics....

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Why is it that all the gun control proponents, are not demanding that vans be banned? 

"Vans don't kill, people do!"

10 minutes ago, smokin george said:

When we had the house in the city we put up a barrier lol. 185ft long 7ft high fence that the neighbour called a barrier. We laughed at him and called it a privacy fence

"Fences make good neighbours". That isnt't true, everyone on my street hated the guy that lived on the other side of my fence LOL.

Good thing it was built when the previous neighbour lived next door (we split the cost). The 'new' guy never had money & I know I would've had to pay the full shot.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

"Fences make good neighbours". That isnt't true, everyone on my street hated the guy that lived on the other side of my fence LOL.

Good thing it was built when the previous neighbour lived next door (we split the cost). The 'new' guy never had money & I know I would've had to pay the full shot.

The next door was a 4-plex rental and a revolving door with tenants not staying any length of time.the landlord was a jerk and the less we saw of his tenants the better. We put the fence on our side of the property line so it was on our dime

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

It was nice to sell and get the hell  out of there

When I moved, I said good bye to all but the asshat. I said to 1 couple that Emile will say to you that I never said anything when I moved & you'll have a hard time keeping a straight face.