Who does this sound like?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. Because people rarely starve 'to death' that means there's no wasted food and no hungry people in America ever.

Of course there's wasted food. With the rules and regulations we have how can't there be?I'm sure people are uncomfortable and hungry at times, most people are at some time or another. Truth is you can be fat as fuck and poor so again the memes you post are retarded. 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Of course there's wasted food. With the rules and regulations we have how can't there be?I'm sure people are uncomfortable and hungry at times, most people are at some time or another. Truth is you can be fat as fuck and poor so again the memes you post are retarded. 

Ok thanks. 

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's so easy to take down these entirely predictable idiots that typing is barely required. 

No doubt in your pea sized brain that's what you think happens NeoFascistHimmlerStoner :lol: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“5”?  :lol:

Id bet he’s beat him by 30....even if that skinny, idiotic negro cheated every fucking hole!  Let’s face it, I’m sure he doesn’t even know the rules.   :lmao:

:lol:

Hold up, Trump is the one widely regarded as a cheater here, not Obama. Though I still bet Trump would beat Obama in a round. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Brook is a hack. Even that liberal Thom hartmann can take him to the woodshed when he doesn't control the floor. Lmao.

"I don't cawe about the wich" lmao

Get you easily fixed speech impediment dealt with and maybe people will take you seriously.

What's the difference between you making fun of this guy's speech impediment and guys here the other day making fun of the looks of Michelle Wolf or whomever it was, which you criticized them for. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Gonna drop some of my ancap memes.

Butthurt Jowell is imminent...

Dan, you're smart enough and have been here long enough to know that I don't get butthurt over what gets posted here. :bc:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Hold up, Trump is the one widely regarded as a cheater here, not Obama. Though I still bet Trump would beat Obama in a round. 

What's the difference between you making fun of this guy's speech impediment and guys here the other day making fun of the looks of Michelle Wolf or whomever it was, which you criticized them for. 

Dan, you're smart enough and have been here long enough to know that I don't get butthurt over what gets posted here. :bc:

I wonder.  I kinda think Trump May be one of those serious fuckers out there.  He plays with pros that really don’t even fudge at all...and don’t find it amusing to do so.  At least from my experience with them anyways.

Or hell, maybe he cheats like the rest of us at times too.  Wanna add five strokes to your game?  Go by the book.  ....and piss off everyone behind you.  :lol:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

29745044_185270358773014_8428400111344034775_o.jpg

Out of curiosity, what political belief or whatnot would do a more efficient, better job of allocating resources to feed the world?

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder.  I kinda think Trump May be one of those serious fuckers out there.  He plays with pros that really don’t even fudge at all...and don’t find it amusing to do so.  At least from my experience with them anyways.

Or hell, maybe he cheats like the rest of us at times too.  Wanna add five strokes to your game?  Go by the book.  ....and piss off everyone behind you.  :lol:

He lies about shit that doesn't matter, of course he lies on the golf course about his scores, it's corroborated by many people. No pro gives a fuck about how an Amateur shoots, they're laughing behind his back when he says he shot 71. :lol:

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I know you don't, I was kidding. 

I make fun of Yawon's easily fixed speech issue because it's low hanging fruit and really it's kind of a waste of time to respond point by point when the guy who posted the video probably didn't even watch it. 

I can tell you that he's been making the same failed arguments for at least a decade or better. He's just like any other 'Libertarian' though, on a quest for a moral justification to be an asshole to everyone around him.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He lies about shit that doesn't matter, of course he lies on the golf course about his scores, it's corroborated by many people. No pro gives a fuck about how an Amateur shoots, they're laughing behind his back when he says he shot 71. :lol:

I still kind of doubt it.  I think he may be a bit a purist.  

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I know you don't, I was kidding. 

I make fun of Yawon's easily fixed speech issue because it's low hanging fruit and really it's kind of a waste of time to respond point by point when the guy who posted the video probably didn't even watch it. 

I can tell you that he's been making the same failed arguments for at least a decade or better. He's just like any other 'Libertarian' though, on a quest for a moral justification to be an asshole to everyone around him.

So what would you say in response to that video? 

Would it be great if humans were to, out of the goodness of their hearts, pay these people a middle class, living wage? Of course, but that's not how it is. Now, you'll probably say that we're conditioned to that system, I just don't see it that way.