What would you have done?

So ....I wake up this morning. Get my coffee or I should say the wife grabs me one. I sit down and am enjoying my morning with some fun projects ahead for the day. A few minutes later wife asks if I'd like some breakfast and offers me standard fare or a delicious cheeseburger from last night off the weber. I opt for cheeseburger and she whips it up and delivers it to me in my chair!!!!!!

Doorbell rings and little bubby dog goes ape shit. Its a package at the door. From amazon of course. Its my 1/8th NPT x 3/16th barb tees for the boost line on the sled and nice little LED bolt light that I am going to use as a status light for the meth controller. 

Either way I am looking at the items for a second when I hear this sound....its a veracious licking sound. I spin to look back and the fucking dog has mounted my chair and is licking my cheeseburger like its the first pussy he got his hands on in 9th grade. I yell and he retreats. 

Now I am left with a choice.....this burger is fucking good. I dont blame the dog for wanting it but I want it too :lol: Keep in mind this all is happening within seconds. I grab the burger.....look at the wife......I tear off a piece of the bun and say " I am going to assume this was the part he licked" ......I throw tiny part of bun away and resume eating burger. Wife shakes head 

Killing dog was not an option ......what would you have done :lol: 

• Haha 2

Lol. I had a burger the other day that had a hair in it. I pulled out the hair and kept eating it.. 

I wouldnt even drink out of a glass that someone else already had when I was a kid. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So ....I wake up this morning. Get my coffee or I should say the wife grabs me one. I sit down and am enjoying my morning with some fun projects ahead for the day. A few minutes later wife asks if I'd like some breakfast and offers me standard fare or a delicious cheeseburger from last night off the weber. I opt for cheeseburger and she whips it up and delivers it to me in my chair!!!!!!

Doorbell rings and little bubby dog goes ape shit. Its a package at the door. From amazon of course. Its my 1/8th NPT x 3/16th barb tees for the boost line on the sled and nice little LED bolt light that I am going to use as a status light for the meth controller. 

Either way I am looking at the items for a second when I hear this sound....its a veracious licking sound. I spin to look back and the fucking dog has mounted my chair and is licking my cheeseburger like its the first pussy he got his hands on in 9th grade. I yell and he retreats. 

Now I am left with a choice.....this burger is fucking good. I dont blame the dog for wanting it but I want it too :lol: Keep in mind this all is happening within seconds. I grab the burger.....look at the wife......I tear off a piece of the bun and say " I am going to assume this was the part he licked" ......I throw tiny part of bun away and resume eating burger. Wife shakes head 

Fuck it...I'd have eaten right from his last bite as soon as I took it from him.  I've had animals too long to even think twice about this shit.  One of our god damn cats got up on the counter a few weeks ago and grabbed the ham off the sandwich I was making as I went to take a piss.  I chased him off the counter where he dropped the ham on the floor.  Last fucking peices too!  I rinsed them off in the sink, slammed them back on the 'wich and enjoyed!  The fat fucking bastard!   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Post this shit on Facebook.  :bigfinger: 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck it...I'd have eaten right from his last bite as soon as I took it from him.  I've had animals too long to even think twice about this shit.  One of our god damn cats got up on the counter a few weeks ago and grabbed the ham off the sandwich I was making as I went to take a piss.  I chased him off the counter where he dropped the ham on the floor.  Last fucking peices too!  I rinsed them off in the sink, slammed them back on the 'wich and enjoyed!  The fat fucking bastard!   

Cats are different dude.....you know that car walks around in a litter box and then is right up on your counter.......I would draw the line there. Fuck that shit :lol: 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

eaten the damn thing and not asked about it on the internets, thinking everybody is interested....

:bc:

Its a funny story and I enjoyed typing it. I'll resume calling people faggots and you the dumbest motherfucker on the planet now....sorry I lost myself for minute 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its a funny story and I enjoyed typing it. I'll resume calling people faggots and you the dumbest motherfucker on the planet now....sorry I lost myself for minute 

I don't like long poAsts!!!!!

kfjgjusurjuasdk.jkdfjadkjjfjerya.kekfgmlasfdmgd  akjdfjjgjabndfaggotsareeverywherekdngnadgjknandfgkjadfgkaj  aisdfnaskdjfnsjdjgfgargbahdasdfkeyflfaueylasadvhcb .,afm'jdpoi;uglbj.dfnkoufgvjnkji;hulkghmnmjihuilyghm nmasldf gafdhgsfrasefdfsdgadsfdfagsgfa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Does the dog eat shit? 

Yes:  Toss it in the garbage.

No:  Enjoy your burger.  

My lab eats my Yorkie's shit and the Yorkie's eat the cat's shit out of the litterbox.   It at least comes with sprinkles.  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Does the dog eat shit? 

Yes:  Toss it in the garbage.

No:  Enjoy your burger.  

No....my dog is about the cleanest little priss in the world. I swear to god the fucker has the cleanest asshole in the world :lol: He shits like a clock and its perfect turds everytime.

There is some serious benefit to feeding your dog well. We make his dogfood and he is healthy , happy and shits well !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

No....my dog is about the cleanest little priss in the world. I swear to god the fucker has the cleanest asshole in the world :lol: He shits like a clock and its perfect turds everytime.

There is some serious benefit to feeding your dog well. We make his dogfood and he is healthy , happy and shits well !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Our Yorkies are on a special low Protein diet.   They literally poop dry little nuggets.   Its hilarious.   

Jesus we've reached a new low today.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Our Yorkies are on a special low Protein diet.   They literally poop dry little nuggets.   Its hilarious.   

Jesus we've reached a new low today.  :lol:  

agreed :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

How far can that doggie fly through the window :lol: 

Image result for dog jumping through the window

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

eaten the damn thing and not asked about it on the internets, thinking everybody is interested....

:bc:

You cry about Trump on the nets and no one is interested.

Definitely woulda ate the whole thing.

One of my cats STOLE a whole steak i had out warming up to room temp.

After I got him, he completely cleared the porch before landing in a snow bank.

Fucker still did it later...

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

You cry about Trump on the nets and no one is interested.

Definitely woulda ate the whole thing.

I have hundreds, likely thousands, of posts that say otherwise. Many from you  :lol: more proof you just aren’t very bright. 

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, Snake said:

One of my cats STOLE a whole steak i had out warming up to room temp.

After I got him, he completely cleared the porch before landing in a snow bank.

Fucker still did it later...

Lol

My dog will poach stuff right off the counter. Even if it’s pushed way back against the wall. I don’t know how he gets it but he does.

D6C54111-6B27-49F9-8CCD-5576B2A1ECCC.jpeg