The dumbest of the dumb

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

You need to sift through that shit and find the point I am making !!!!!!!!!!!1111

Well if I have other "triggers" as you call them post them up. :pc:  

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well if I have other "triggers" as you call them post them up. :pc:  

How about you getting all up in arms over the protests over cops killing blacks?  Led around by your nose

Just now, f7ben said:

How about you getting all up in arms over the protests over cops killing blacks?  Led around by your nose

All up in arms?  :lol:   Oh please to post the link to this.  

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What we should do in the ME.

1eMy.gif

Yeah...and fuck the baggage.  Let them have it....and they can lock the door after we leave.  The UN has GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

So Slinger and Woolie?

Piss off stringbean, speaking of dumb.....please regale us with your deep thoughts on race relations and police enforcement.  What a fuckin dipshit. :lol:  I can’t figure out who is the most far “gone” in here, you or moto, with the anti Semite nipping at your heels.  

52 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Dude, I haven’t supported any wars since Afghanistan....so take your fucking ignorant BS and run along.

You were against all the bombing under Obama? You were against the invasion of Libya? 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Piss off stringbean, speaking of dumb.....please regale us with your deep thoughts on race relations and police enforcement.  What a fuckin dipshit. :lol:  I can’t figure out who is the most far “gone” in here, you or moto, with the anti Semite nipping at your heels.  

No it's you. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

You were against all the bombing under Obama? You were against the invasion of Libya? 

Syria started and ramped up under Obama. 

• USA Contributing Member

Putin owns Syria,  US should just concede and pull out.  If they kill off a third of the population let it be, it was going to happen anyway.  Israel will do the dirty work against Iran. 

26 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I already answered this

Not once in the 8 years or the years since have I ever seen a negative post or thread from you condemning Obama or the Obama administration for its actions in the middle east you fucking lying sack of shit!!!

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

1. Not against gay marriage in the slightest.   In fact the word marriage shouldn't be in govt at all.

2. Nothing wrong with wanting dudes to use the dudes restroom.   I don't care if someone thinks there are 256 genders.   There are 2 sexes and its not that big of deal that society sets some guidelines around those 2 sexes.  

I don’t want a woman who’s become a man forced to be in the same bathroom as my daughter or girlfriend. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t want a woman who’s become a man forced to be in the same bathroom as my daughter or girlfriend. 

Define "become?"

If they've had a sex change they should go into the bathroom of their new "sex."    I've never opposed that.

I mean why have different bathrooms or locker rooms at all if it doesn't really matter.   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Find a post where I’ve supported military action since Afghanistan...

A president continuing a war that they inherited is different, but I did not support any military action in Libya or Syria.

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not once in the 8 years or the years since have I ever seen a negative post or thread from you condemning Obama or the Obama administration for its actions in the middle east you fucking lying sack of shit!!!q

:news: