Kayne goes all out republican.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol celebs are so fucking dumb. Why we insist on listening to people who barely graduated high school and act for a living is beyond me. 

Good post.  You’ve been kinda dry lately. You dieting or something?

:lol:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol celebs are so fucking dumb. Why we insist on listening to people who barely graduated high school and act for a living is beyond me. 

We like them when they say something we're told we agree with.

Snoop Dogg's cousin, the rapper Daz Dillinger, later posted a video message calling on Crip gang members to "f**k Kanye up" if they see him in California.

And here we were debating the percentage of black on black crime, colored males ratio of incarceration just a few threads ago... :suicide:

:whistle:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Snoop Dogg's cousin, the rapper Daz Dillinger, later posted a video message calling on Crip gang members to "f**k Kanye up" if they see him in California.

And here we were debating the percentage of black on black crime, colored males ratio of incarceration just a few threads ago... :suicide:

It's too bad white people don't police their own like that

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

:owned: 

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yeah, that whole freedom of speech thing and a respect for others opinions really get in the way... :finger:

Moto is coming to police you up now.....and steal your toothbrush.  Not sure why.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m trying to figure out what Kanye’s end game is here.  I guess just more “look at me! Love me! Want me!” from a poor celebrity feeling ignored this week.

I thought the same thing. I'm hoping he's just speaking his mind, and doesn't give a fuck. Either way, he's stirring the pot and questioning the Democratic negro narrative, good for him! 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m trying to figure out what Kanye’s end game is here.  I guess just more “look at me! Love me! Want me!” from a poor celebrity feeling ignored this week.

He’s nuts, in case you haven’t noticed 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Want to know what white liberals think of blacks that don't follow the libtard talking points?   Just listen to Maxine Waters.  :lol:  

“Kanye West is a very creative young man who has presented some of the most revolutionary material in the African-American community," Waters told Politico at the event. "But we also think that sometimes Kanye West talks out of turn and perhaps sometimes he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts.”

"We don’t think that he actually means to do harm, but we’re not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community — and for young people in general," she added. "And I think maybe he should think twice about politics, and maybe not have so much to say."

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Kanye is straight loony. It’s quite funny. 

He's always been Looney. The best thing he could do is just shut the fuck up and sell his stuff. Does he think Republicans are going to buy his music or clothes? Think what you want but think before you speak, dummy. 

15 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

It would be funny if the crips decided to fuck him up instead.