Why would this women fuck a 14 year old??

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do crocs go with anything?:ashamed:

Everything!!!!

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd suggest you educate yourself as you sound kind of retarded right now .....pedo specifically refers to sexual attraction of prepubescent children.

Just the fact that the kid was able to have consensual sex with her completely eliminates it from classification of pedophelia

He was actually kinda normal earlier today. I think he must have had a stroke this afternoon.

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....I would fucking chew my big toe off to rail the fuck out of her.....14 , 24 , 40 ....400 I dont give a fuck how old I was :lol: 

fact remains though.....she probably is retarded and likes her men on the small side :lol: 

:lol2:

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd suggest you educate yourself as you sound kind of retarded right now .....pedo specifically refers to sexual attraction of prepubescent children.

Just the fact that the kid was able to have consensual sex with her completely eliminates it from classification of pedophelia

Hebephilia, does that make you feel better? :lol: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Hebephilia, does that make you feel better? :lol: 

:lol: I knew there was a name for it.......either way its not right and its compounded by the fact that she was in a trusted position of power and abused that 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I knew there was a name for it.......either way its not right and its compounded by the fact that she was in a trusted position of power and abused that 

I'd let her abuse power :) 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Do kids today have the balls to flirt with their teachers at 14 or are the women pursuing them?   I may have did a bit but not until I was a sr.  

No zits, yeah a small penner its only 9 inches long and 3 inches around , I am willing to bet my nuts arent old and saggy like your's

Edited by The One

this kind of shit makes me sick and disgusted. how can you all be making light of the travesty. you know, the travesty that this never happened when we were in high school? fuck! shit! cunt! fucking bullshit i had to put up with sexually retarded no nothing dingbats and these little bastards get broads that know how to handle a cock.lol

• Haha 1

https://nypost.com/2018/05/01/teacher-dated-student-for-weeks-before-oral-sex-in-school-cops/   :read:  If any male teacher has sexual contact with a female student , he is toast for years in prison.  Now take a 13 year old male and put him back into his school  age group after his sexual education with a adult . Wonder how many parents would let their daughter date him ??

On 5/1/2018 at 9:55 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Well if she isn't a pedo, what is she?

What is a male teacher who bangs a 14 year old girl?

I'll take Republican Senate Candidate for 200 Alex. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 7:28 PM, The One said:

No zits, yeah a small penner its only 9 inches long and 3 inches around , I am willing to bet my nuts arent old and saggy like your's

I'm willing to bet you're a FAGGOT-IN-DISGUISE. I bet you're 40 years old POSING as a kid. Fucking asshole, get out of here, you cunt 800 Dragon look-a-like. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm willing to bet you're a FAGGOT-IN-DISGUISE. I bet you're 40 years old POSING as a kid. Fucking asshole, get out of here, you cunt 800 Dragon look-a-like. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

dont listen to the gimp he is angry they never take the red ball out when the cocks are all around him   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

dont listen to the gimp he is angry they never take the red ball out when the cocks are all around him   

I don't know what you are talking about red ball bullshit. Is that something only you fags know about? Fuckin' faggot, suck another black dick. 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know what you are talking about red ball bullshit. Is that something only you fags know about? Fuckin' faggot, suck another black dick. 

so angry when they sew the mouth hole shut on your gimp mask . just shove rotten banana down your gullet it may help ease the frustration  

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so angry when they sew the mouth hole shut on your gimp mask . just shove rotten banana down your gullet it may help ease the frustration  

Suck more dick, faggot. That seems to be your bag.