Canada vs US

I might have missed Ford’s reaction, but I didn’t see any of the fear mongering from Canadian’s that we see south of the border when the van attack happened.  

I think that is a big difference  🇨🇦 

D907F44B-B865-468F-AB37-0C03B8E7124A.jpeg

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I might have missed Ford’s reaction, but I didn’t see any of the fear mongering from Canadian’s that we see south of the border when the van attack happened.  

GOD BLESS THOSE MOOZELUMS!!!

:lol:

What in the fuck are you trying to convey here?  You really have no idea what we do or what we are about.  Or is this a “Us Canadians all come together after an attack we said could never happen here because we all love each other and we ain’t nasty ‘Murica.” :lmao:

”Fear mongering”.  Nobody really cared.  Or are you trapped again in your “I hate America” vortex?

EWWWWW.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

GOD BLESS THOSE MOOZELUMS!!!

What in the fuck are you trying to convey here?  You really have no idea what we do or what we are about.  Or is this a “Us Canadians all come together after an attack we said could never happen here because we all love each other and we ain’t nasty ‘Murica.” :lmao:

”Fear mongering”.  Nobody really cared.  Or are you trapped again in your “I hate America” vortex?

EWWWWW.  

Kev knows more about American ideals than you :thumbsup:  You’re close-minded and delusional rhetoric merely resonates with Mouthbreathers. :lmao: Now STFU and get back to licking Dumps sphincter :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Keg knows more about American ideals than you :thumbsup:  You’re close-minded and delusional rhetoric merely resonates with Mouthbreathers. :lmao: Now STFU and get back to licking Dumps sphincter :thumbsup:

Look Rev!  Look at this “American”.

Thread closed.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Keg knows more about American ideals than you :thumbsup:  You’re close-minded and delusional rhetoric merely resonates with Mouthbreathers. :lmao: Now STFU and get back to licking Dumps sphincter :thumbsup:

What a coincidence! Your closeminded and delusional rhetoric resonates with out of touch liberals. Its like you two are the same or something. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

The charity fund established after the Boston Marathon bombings awarded $60.9 million Friday to victims of the attacks, including maximum payments of nearly $2.2 million each to two double amputees and the families of the four people slain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The charity fund established after the Boston Marathon bombings awarded $60.9 million Friday to victims of the attacks, including maximum payments of nearly $2.2 million each to two double amputees and the families of the four people slain.

:saluting:

@revkevsdi :finger:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

One of my favorite all time videos is of a bald eagle 🦅 dominating a Canadian goose. Puts my flag all the way up the pole. 🇺🇸 

Most of the bald eagles are in Canada :) 

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Yah it's a piss poor charity fund so far :guzzle: 

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

One of my favorite all time videos is of a bald eagle 🦅 dominating a Canadian goose. Puts my flag all the way up the pole. 🇺🇸 

Oh yeah? Well our leader is dumber than yours. :whistle: Well maybe not as dumb as HSR. :thumbsup: Quote that Steve. :headshot:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The Humboldt Broncos gofundme raised over 15 million 

NOBODY cares about the GTA or Muslim savages. You deserve each other 

I must have missed all the American Muslim’s who raised money for the victims of 911,  fort Hood, Pulse night club, San  Bernadino, the Boston Marathon, and many other Muslim Attacks. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Momorider said:

Most of the bald eagles are in Canada :) 

I have 4 of them over my house most every day and 3-4 huge hawks. Saw an eagle with a snake last week with a hawk trying to steal it.