Word is Correspondents dinner was a shit show

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

3 pages of raucous butt hurt over a joke about a weird looking eye. Outstanding 

Don’t boo.....vote!

:lol:

I really don’t see any butt-hurt here tho...well, your side not included.

:lmao:

The WHCD won’t see another POTUS guest of honor until:

a.) they clean up their own house and start practicing the oath they’ve taken.

b.) Dems take office again.

How many days until 2024? 2032?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shame on that comedian!!! Personal insults, talking about pussy. Who the fuck does she think she is, The President?

We've come to expect a higher standard from Comedians.  

No higher standard.  Just be funny.  Verbal misery and ass-hurt is something only you beta-Libs find funny....because it comforts you. I don’t fucking know why.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t boo.....vote!

:lol:

I really don’t see any butt-hurt here tho...well, your side not included.

:lmao:

The WHCD won’t see another POTUS guest of honor until:

a.) they clean up their own house and start practicing the oath they’ve taken.

b.) Dems take office again.

How many days until 2024? 2032?

I don't care 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don't care 

Oh, clearly.  It’s what you keep stating.  Totes believe!!!

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well , that poor woman is starved for some good hate lovin and that whole angry spiel is an obvious cry for help .   Jesus , can't you guy's ever read between the lines here ?  :lol:  :bc:

Hey, you win my vote!  Go love on that mess.  She probably had her pussy stitched up out of spite for the white man.  Don’t ask me why...it’s just a guess.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was funny to you? :flush: 

She hit some good one's, and some bombs I've been to many events like that and it's always tough for a comic work a room when they are offending and putting some at unease, but that's what happens at roasts.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She hit some good one's, and some bombs I've been to many events like that and it's always tough for a comic work a room when they are offending and putting some at unease, but that's what happens at roasts.

The right wing has certainly become super sensitive. I don’t know, maybe they’ve always been this way. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's one thing to be on a comedy show, ragging on people. It's another to be standing right beside Huckabee having a go at her.  

It's probably a lot funnier in person.  Imagine sitting and seeing Huckabees face go to stone when she started in on her?

She went after all the media as well.  The Trumpsters were all just so "Offended" that they couldn't see that. 

There is a annual st Patrick's day breakfast in Boston that has been going for on forever where politicians roast each other in full view of the press and public. I am not saying some low blows have not been taken in the past but for the most part a certain level of decorum is expected from both sides in a unwritten rule book that seems to be known to all who are involved...this is what is missing from the White House correspondence dinner. The unwritten rules are not to protect the individual but the institution. Washington's press elites have proven to be out of touch with the rest of the country and this latest show just puts a face on it.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yes. That one was funny no doubt. Obama was funny AF in that one. :lol: 

Exactly...Vince can't admit that last night wasn't funny...easier for him to just say Republicans  are sensitive. 

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There is a annual st Patrick's day breakfast in Boston that has been going for on forever where politicians roast each other in full view of the press and public. I am not saying some low blows have not been taken in the past but for the most part a certain level of decorum is expected from both sides in a unwritten rule book that seems to be known to all who are involved...this is what is missing from the White House correspondence dinner. The unwritten rules are not to protect the individual but the institution. Washington's press elites have proven to be out of touch with the rest of the country and this latest show just puts a face on it.

The comedian didn’t go to any level that trump hasn’t gone. 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...just reading up on this.  Another "nerd prom" without a star trying to make it look like they are appreciated anymore.  Sounds like the comedian was every bit the boor that liberal audiences have come to call "funny".  Sounded like she bombed big time.

Glad Trumpy is ditching these fucking things.  #winning

Kathy Griffin?.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The right wing has certainly become super sensitive. I don’t know, maybe they’ve always been this way. 

So the Southwest engine comment... "tried to be a joke" was cool with you? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jammin said:

So the Southwest engine comment... "tried to be a joke" was cool with you? 

:lol: Poor Jamcock comes strolling in trying to justify his support for Dump :lmao: