Dems and cops... Part deux

This isn't Even funny, these fucking people are elected officials! :bashhead:

Okay, maybe it's a little funny, at the time. But seriously, these people are completly deranged, who acts like this?? "PTSD PTSD, I MAKE LAWS, I'M LATE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW! BAAAAAAAAA!" She needs a timeout in the crying room box, whatever the hell they call it. "Hopes to be elected" lol! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

This isn't Even funny, these fucking people are elected officials! :bashhead:

Okay, maybe it's a little funny, at the time. But seriously, these people are completly deranged, who acts like this?? "PTSD PTSD, I MAKE LAWS, I'M LATE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW! BAAAAAAAAA!" She needs a timeout in the crying room box, whatever the hell they call it. "Hopes to be elected" lol! 

You'd be surprised (shocked, saddened?) how often this reaction occurs....

1 minute ago, odot1 said:

I unfortunately believe you're correct. It's a speeding ticket lady! Put on your big girl dress and shut up! Anytime I have been pulled over for a legitimate reason, I'm like "ahhh, ya got me! Lol" they write the ticket, more times than not for less than they could have. She seemed to be having a medical emergency, cop should have called an ambulance, that would have been priceless! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I unfortunately believe you're correct. It's a speeding ticket lady! Put on your big girl dress and shut up! Anytime I have been pulled over for a legitimate reason, I'm like "ahhh, ya got me! Lol" they write the ticket, more times than not for less than they could have. She seemed to be having a medical emergency, cop should have called an ambulance, that would have been priceless! :lol:

Bingo.  It’s clear TDS is really starting to head toward suicide levels.

*fingers crossed

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, odot1 said:

I really don’t know how you do it.  Seriously, I’d make the national news the first day.  I’m close to that already!!!!!  Well...maybe just local. :lmao:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I really don’t know how you do it.  Seriously, I’d make the national news the first day.  I’m close to that already!!!!!  Well...maybe just local. :lmao:

x2 :lol:   Some real flakes out there in the population walking among us, and I'm just not a very patient guy.