Check your account email address ×

HAHAHAHAHA

“‘You want authentic, here it is!’ [Clinton] yelled in one prep session, followed by a f***-laced fusillade about what a ‘disgusting’ human being Trump was and how he didn’t deserve to even be in the arena.”

- Amy Chozick, writing in "Chasing Hillary"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/26/clinton-cursed-about-disgusting-trump-during-debate-prep-book-claims.html

161130-newsweek-clinton-wins-610p_9fa2b8be87c77ffc1d05389008674acd.jpg

She had one of the best political minds on tap in Billy and ignored all his advise. Then she rips into her advisors for telling the truth about how unlikeable she is. You can’t fix stupid... :lmao: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

You might expect Clinton to at least be sensitive to sexism. Instead she was a source of it. “She told aides she knew women reporters would be harder on her. We’d be jealous and catty and more spiteful than men. We’d be impervious to her flirting.” (Side note: Chozick actually thinks flirting with Hillary Clinton is something men want to do.) A running joke had it that the unofficial motto of Clinton supporters was, “I’m With Her . . . I Guess.” This, even though Chozick and other female reporters were sympathetic to Hillary based on gender solidarity: “I still felt some kind of feminine bond with Hillary then,” she writes of her early months on the beat, and later describes her coverage as “neutral to positive, with plenty of wet kisses thrown in.”

Clinton’s poor political instincts infected the entire campaign. One aide ripped a sign saying “I [heart] Hillary” out of a little girl’s hands in Phoenix because “Brooklyn [the site of Clinton’s headquarters] thought it best that Everydays hold professionally produced signs that displayed the message du jour rather than something made with love and some finger paint.”

As for larger strategic moves, Chozick notes dryly of a March excursion, “That was Hillary’s last trip to Wisconsin.” Team Clinton in its waning days was spending money in Utah, Indiana, Missouri, Arizona, and even Texas while the Upper Midwest was begging for more resources. Bill Clinton was meanwhile going “red in the face” warning his wife’s team “that Trump had a shrewd understanding . . . of the white working class,” Chozick says. Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook, responded by spoofing Bill behind his back, as one would Grandpa Simpson: “And let me tell you another thing about the white working class,” he’d say, mockingly.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/04/hillary-clinton-misanthrope-glum-loner-in-2016-campaign/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Disgruntled, dishonest, despicable, disgraceful and repugnancy gone wild.  Still....a perfect face, and yes, STILL the leader of Dem party.

So...wow.

snow pussy mc spin fuck hold her in high regard. Im glad they are proud of a 2 time loser. and to a black man no less. lmao

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

snow pussy mc spin fuck hold her in high regard. Im glad they are proud of a 2 time loser. and to a black man no less. lmao

I've always said that weak minds prefer weak leadership.  It gives them some sort of empowering feeling I guess.  Now, it's weak minds feel empowered by abhornet and despicable leadership.  Liberal scum.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

You might expect Clinton to at least be sensitive to sexism. Instead she was a source of it. “She told aides she knew women reporters would be harder on her. We’d be jealous and catty and more spiteful than men. We’d be impervious to her flirting.” (Side note: Chozick actually thinks flirting with Hillary Clinton is something men want to do.) A running joke had it that the unofficial motto of Clinton supporters was, “I’m With Her . . . I Guess.” This, even though Chozick and other female reporters were sympathetic to Hillary based on gender solidarity: “I still felt some kind of feminine bond with Hillary then,” she writes of her early months on the beat, and later describes her coverage as “neutral to positive, with plenty of wet kisses thrown in.”

Clinton’s poor political instincts infected the entire campaign. One aide ripped a sign saying “I [heart] Hillary” out of a little girl’s hands in Phoenix because “Brooklyn [the site of Clinton’s headquarters] thought it best that Everydays hold professionally produced signs that displayed the message du jour rather than something made with love and some finger paint.”

As for larger strategic moves, Chozick notes dryly of a March excursion, “That was Hillary’s last trip to Wisconsin.” Team Clinton in its waning days was spending money in Utah, Indiana, Missouri, Arizona, and even Texas while the Upper Midwest was begging for more resources. Bill Clinton was meanwhile going “red in the face” warning his wife’s team “that Trump had a shrewd understanding . . . of the white working class,” Chozick says. Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook, responded by spoofing Bill behind his back, as one would Grandpa Simpson: “And let me tell you another thing about the white working class,” he’d say, mockingly.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/04/hillary-clinton-misanthrope-glum-loner-in-2016-campaign/

Women are attracted to power.....men aren't.  Men still need them to be attractive.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exception:  beta-cuck men.  "Men".  :lmao:

True.    Women will overlook men's looks for money or power.   You RARELY see men do the same.  We have to have some attraction.......unless we are shitfaced.  :lol:  

That would make a good meme.   Women look at men with money or power like men do at women at last call.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

True.    Women will overlook men's looks for money or power.   You RARELY see men do the same.  We have to have some attraction.......unless we are shitfaced.  :lol:  

That would make a good meme.   Women look at men with money or power like men do at women at last call.  

:lol:

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I cant believe how obsessed you guys are with Hillary... STILL. Fucking quit talking about her and hopefully she will go away. ffs

It would be easier if she wasn’t on the news 2 or 3 times a week rolling out the excuses of why she lost again. And again. And again.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I cant believe how obsessed you guys are with Hillary... STILL. Fucking quit talking about her and hopefully she will go away. ffs

Yessiree Bob, the 25 of us on FSCE is keeping Hillary in the news.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It would be easier if she wasn’t on the news 2 or 3 times a week rolling out the excuses of why she lost again. And again. And again.

Is she tho? I guess I am not watching enough news...

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yessiree Bob, the 25 of us on FSCE is keeping Hillary in the news.

Faux Noise.....cause they don’t want to focus on Dump :lmao: It’s obvious which network you two stupid fucks watch :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Faux Noise.....cause they don’t want to focus on Dump :lmao: It’s obvious which network you two stupid fucks watch :lol: 

Yeah, they’re the only ones talking about it.

Derp.

• Thanks 1