I think Melania Trump...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

she's also an enabler by staying with a cheatin man. kinda like Hillary, remember? :news:

Is Melania out campaigning and pandering for women’s votes? 

• Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shit.....you would nut before you could think about peeling off your piss and shit stained tighty whities. :lol:

I take a pill so I can reload quickly.  I wear lace panties when she comes over.  This ain't some low brow joint situated in Finger Fuck, MI you know.  Where faggot Dutch and Antifas run wild!!!!  Can I do a safari type tour there?  Or are the burning trash cans a hinderance?

:lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

she's also an enabler by staying with a cheatin man. kinda like Hillary, remember? :news:

She knows what she signed up for. She used her talents the best way she could and now she is a billionairess...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I take a pill so I can reload quickly.  I wear lace panties when she comes over.  This ain't some low brow joint situated in Finger Fuck, MI you know.  Where faggot Dutch and Antifas run wild!!!!  Can I do a safari type tour there?  Or are the burning trash cans a hinderance?

The faggot Dutch are south of here but I am close to Antifa turf so tread lightly. :lol:

The lace panty visual I could have done without.:hdchr:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

LibrilZ:  "Melania is an enablerz!!"

Can't make this up.  Seriously.

you weren't here when many of these "enabler" conversations took place. some said that if a woman stays with a cheating husband she is weak and an enabler. others, like me, said it's between the man and the woman how they resolve things, and it's a lot more complicated if kids are involved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The faggot Dutch are south of here but I am close to Antifa turf so tread lightly. :lol:

The lace panty visual I could have done without.:hdchr:

Actually.  me too.  :lol:

I honestly never see myself being concerned about Antifa.  Ever.  

• Haha 2

you weren't here when many of these "enabler" conversations took place. some said that if a woman stays with a cheating husband she is weak and an enabler. others, like me, said it's between the man and the woman how they resolve things, and it's a lot more complicated if kids are involved.

You are such a hack twat. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Actually.  me too.  :lol:

I honestly never see myself being concerned about Antifa.  Ever.  

Same here....they mostly stick to the basement around here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no doubt. once he's out of office I predict she'll be gone, maybe sooner

More predictions from the peanut gallery. Awesome! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are such a hack twat. :lol:

no, that would be the persons who change their beliefs. like you....

my thoughts are the same now as they were before :dunno:

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:bc: More Dumper :backpeddle:

Yeah...I missed a lot back "in the day" her for sure.  But clearly, trying to put Melania and Hillary in the same box doesn't work.  Not in the least...assuming that's what your comment was about. 

As far as the "cheating" aspect.  We know two couples that have open marriages.  They are weird for it but both are cool...they are staying with each other for the kids and are just close friends.  One has a seperate man cave where he pretty much lives that is fucking AMAZING!  He's a fucking player too!  Damn fine women he bags.  My wife wouldn't let me hang out with him.  :lol:

I don't find that lifestyle appealing (most of the time) but, compared to some of the other couples we know that live in nightmarish, hating trainwrecks of what they call a marriage, I find the open type marriages a much better option.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"10x".  Yeah.  Ever watch the WH press conferences?  OMG...these are "newspeople".  God damn retards!!!!

Yeah I've noticed the same.  Not sure why anyone would hold that assortment of misfits in any regard whatsoever.  Remember that old shrew Helen Thomas?  Good christ lady, dumb and ugly is no way to go through life. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same here. :lol:

x3 and I took 3 years....probably why I still remember Jus l'orange :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Cuz we all know how well your predictions go....

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well we know how accurate your predictions are.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I've noticed the same.  Not sure why anyone would hold that assortment of misfits in any regard whatsoever.  Remember that old shrew Helen Thomas?  Good christ lady, dumb and ugly is no way to go through life. :lol: 

Yeah....advocacy reporters are like advocacy judges.  Worthless.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well we know how accurate your predictions are.  :lol:  

most are spot on - like predicting you dipshits would abandon all your previous gripes about Hilary and Obama when it comes to trump. :news:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

most are spot on - like predicting you dipshits would abandon all your previous gripes about Hilary and Obama when it comes to trump. :news:

For example?

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hillary did it for power Melina dose it for the jet and jewels and end game inheritance . she will have a ez 30 yrs acter he is gone to piss it all away 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bull shit she is in mid life her husband is overweight in his 79s and has had a high stress job his whole life . only a fool takes 1/2 now over all of in in under 10 

Edited by Ez ryder

Changed my beliefs....hardly and if Melania runs for office and starts crowing about women’s rights while pandering  for votes I will criticize her. The fact that you can’t/won’t admit the difference really comes as no surprise.